Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Urban Kit Supply

This is a good idea, but as someone who has 4 stores, it's impossible to use this. I need to be able to access all from same place.

Claws and Clamps

I installed this app, invested time in tweaking and testing it, added the phone app to be always responsive.
No action on the app for since testing. Now I look at my backend and the app is not even there! What's with that?!
I like the idea of what it offered, but it didn't come up with the goods :-(

yunk™

no install this app its impossible to remove ! en plus elle est vraiment moche de ouf c'est abusé !!!

Ariel's Vibes

Why we cannot give negative stars?? Minus 1000 for us, it installed by itself on a perfectly working chat (Ping) and is now asking our customers for their phone number to start a simple chat, we basically lost every contact with our customers, shame on you!

Ancient Smithy

Hello
In my store I use Prefix order.
This application can't recognize all order numbers because I use Prefix. How to fix it?

Blasted RC

This app is so poorly designed it's almost impressive. Neither the mobile app or the browser allows for switching between shopify stores, so once you logged in from a store, that's where it is. I have three stores so I have to have one in the mobile app, the other on Chrome and the third in Safari just be able to answer customers on all three. Even if you click links from an email, designed to take you specifically to a conversation, it will still take you to the first domain you opened on that browser.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Guys, why every 2-3 days I need to re-activate on visible the widget? Do we need to check this on a daily basis? At least write that in the app description.
And what is even worse is that you do not even care about what we are saying here. I was expecting that somebody will jump on this issue and fix it. But no, again every 3-4 days I have to check and re-activate the widget. Very professional, indeed.

FortuneSuits.com

This new integration is horrible. I would have paid for Shopify Ping. It was amazing. I received sound notifications when a customer messaged me. Notifications were sent in real-time. This new upgrade I do not receive notification when a customer messages me. When I do so happen to check and their is a customer question, the delay time from them sending to my receiving is drastic. I appreciated the app being free, but this app has cost my business a LOT of money by customer leaving products in the cart waiting on a response to a question. I regrettably deleting this app and installing another Chat App.

Fougio Bijoux

I made the mistake of downloading the application and it was integrated in my online store without being able to find a way to remove it, the default question which can not be removed and the title that can not be changed I do not know by what logic they did it, also the language is in english and my page is in greek, the application is a big disappointment ...

TahitiLife

Hi,
We would give a 0 star If we could.
We never added the app on our store and we just received an email saying that a message is waiting via this app. After login, we realize that the app is available and running.
Unable to remove it now. Please could you remove it ASAP. Thanks.