Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Emily Kearns Designs LLC.

I love being able to easily communicate with my customers through this app! It has been very beneficial.

LIPTENA FASHION

Location France

Expérience positive. Prise de contact clients aisé et conversations fluides. Je suis satisfait du service fournis.

Flutterby Happy Treasures

instant communication - fabulous! Really like getting the instant notifications to help my reach out to my customers while they are browsing

Stoned Hilda

Location Australia

We have been looking and testing chat inboxes for such a long time. Thank goodness we found and tried this one. Absolutely everything you need. You will however need to be patient and allow some time to set this up. For those who are not computer savy, I understand the frustration but it is worth taking the time to Youtube and Google answers if needed. Or reach out to support. We integrated this chat with our Instagram and Facebook messaging platforms (which Shopify guides you through). You will also need to add the mobile app so your messages come through 24/7 if you wish them too. Love the instant replies and the features. Thank you Shopify team.

The Jewelry Republic

I installed "Shopify inbox" about 6 months and I it's been very helpful. My clients pop in & out, leave a message or read those FAQ's. Easy to use and makes my life easier.

Tanit Florist

Great! make running my business easier :) keep up the good work best feature, is sending products in the chat to complete sales!

Bansuri Healthcare

Location India

it is very helpful to interact with customer . Pkease try to provide mobile number of customer also a

Airbrush Apparel

Very good so far. Quick communication w/ customers while they are in the store. Converted 2 sales on first 2 convo's!

Mattress Mick's

Location Ireland

Paul from Mattress Micks gives thumps up to this App, I find it very helpful when chatting with customers, sending them products and of course discounts.

GPX Store

Location United Arab Emirates

Great built-in solution from Shopify that allows you to directly talk to customers. It has been very helpful as it allows us to give our expertise and advice to clients when it comes to professional gear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77