Shopify Inbox , 4,070 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its convenience, affordability, and efficiency in customer communication. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless integration with stores, and features like emailing missed chats, offering products and discounts, and consolidating customer interactions. The quick replies and live chat features are praised for providing instant responses. Merchants also value the ability to personalize customer interactions and manage a growing customer base through tagging and categorization. The app is noted for increasing customer engagement, trust, and sales, with real-time communication and immediate notifications. Its mobile version is also highly functional.

April 10, 2024

It works great for us, Easy to attach pictures, link stock, set up automated answers and quick replies. I've looked at more comprehensive inbox's but this one fulfills our needs perfectly.

Barefoot Junkie
April 7, 2024

I like this app

Fresh Kale Bath & Boutique
April 5, 2024

I meant to check bad: I am being inundated with messages from random strangers who want to, "talk about Shopify" but don't. I think they're bots and its starting to get annoying!

Alpine Bee Candles
April 11, 2024

It's simple to us, it sends notifications to my email facilities as a backup reminder. It's just a great facility for our company.

QOD GOLF AUS
March 28, 2024

Very Good

Classic World Oriental Rugs
Almost 4 years using the app
April 8, 2024

We miss the Facebook and Instagram integration.

Indoor Farmer
March 26, 2024

Good thus far..... it warns you of spam so even better

LeKooky Obsession
Almost 4 years using the app
March 26, 2024

Very useful app for communicating directly with customers

MalletandPlane.com
April 11, 2024

Works well

Cipher Flower
About 3 years using the app
April 7, 2024

Easy for customers to use and offers great interaction opportunity with customers.

ShopGRC