Shopify Inbox , 3,570 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing customer communication and experience, leading to increased sales and engagement. It centralizes all customer interactions, offers a live chat feature, and provides automated responses for common queries. Merchants value the mobile app's convenience, order tracking, customer profiles, and order history features. Additional features like tagging, categorization, seamless integration with stores, and product link sharing are also appreciated. The app is praised for its affordability, reliability, and insightful customer analytics. Unique features include sending missed chat responses via email, immediate customer communication notifications, and visibility into the shopper's viewed product page during chat.

December 15, 2023

Very helpful in letting us answer some of the most common ones we get 24 hours a day for customers world-wide! It gets them the answer they want to purchase right away and frees up our staff so we can keep building here at Santa's workshop.

Raingler
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

We've been using Shopify Inbox for around 12 months now. It's good and super easy to set up and use. How it easily integrates into our store is awesome. BUT it was a shame when we could no longer have meta products come via here as well. What would make this better would be if we could integrate it into our CRM platform so we don't have to jump between that (where our other chat services are all in one place) and Shopify Inbox.

Jimboomba Turf Group
Over 1 year using the app
January 23, 2024

I would recommend the app to any Shopify website owner because it is very convenient to manage communications with the customers even if we're not online when they send a message. I gave only 4 stars because even though I was working on my website the inbox window did not open when the customer opened a chat. I was alerted later to a message in the inbox.

Coastal Party Supply
About 1 year using the app
December 6, 2023

I love this app. It allows me to respond to customers as soon as possible, easily share product links with them, see the items on their cart and provide better customer service.

Canada Tattoo Supply
About 1 year using the app
January 15, 2024

Shopify is one of the e-commerce stores I have been with and I love the way I get to sell at my pace. I have a hard time finding the best store format to download my Ail link on and getting Shopify to work with Google but I think it's just me!
By far this is one of the better sites for new beginners like me

Jonnas Gift N Things
About 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

I can't tell you how many sales I have saved with this app. It's mostly great, sometimes a little clunky. But at the end of the day, it's indispensable for us. We're all about the customer service, and folks are thrilled when they can get a quick autoreply, and then a real human to talk to. And the integration with the product catalog is fantastic.

Eureka Fabrics
Over 4 years using the app
December 24, 2023

Fully enjoying the Inbox app, love the shortcut that allows me to quickly open the customer's account and the notifications that shows what the customers last activity was, ie. added an item to their cart. removed an item etc. Can't wait to see what else will be added in the future.

Stitchdelight.net
South Africa
12 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Easily links client profiles to chats, allowing our team members instant access to orer history and cart contents. This saves a countless amount of time and allows us to provide customized service to new and existing clients!

Garage Auto Sports
Almost 4 years using the app
January 19, 2024

Great way to chat directly with your customers to address any questions, issues, or concerns while they are viewing products in your online store. We receive various emails daily and this inbox has helped product messages stand out and not get lost in the emails.

Luxe and Stone Clothing
6 months using the app
January 20, 2024

Gives our customer a quick and easy way to speak to us about our products and services.

Eclectic Lady