Shopify Inbox , 4,495 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and mobile accessibility, with features like Quick Replies, product link sharing in chat, and missed chat response emails. It also offers insights into customer interactions. However, some merchants suggest improvements such as enhanced customization, improved push capabilities, proactive messaging, and better reporting features.

April 3, 2024

The app is good but we need a way to download our entire Interactions/Conversations (i.e. Chat Threads) with each customer.

I just had a difficult customer. I need to present and defend my case to third parties (Bank).

As things are right now with Shopify Inbox, the only way to do it is by screenshooting everything screen by screen. This is impossible, inconvenient, unmanageable if the chat thread is long.

Please do something about it !

COLORADDICTED.COM
Greece
Over 2 years using the app
March 6, 2024

It is extremely helpful to have the Shopify Inbox available to our customers, and we love getting the notification that we have a message from a customer. Sending them a response back is super easy too! Thank you Shopify!!!

dogsRtreed
Almost 2 years using the app
April 12, 2024

I figured it was free so what could it hurt to give customers another option to contact us. Turned out to be the most used form of outside contact from customers. We love that it logs the conversation for reference later. We bundle products for customers into a complete solution and it helps to look back on everything that was discussed. Even more so when it is after hours and you are not able to take notes until back in the office. Install it!

YAKWORKS Kayaks and Accessories
About 2 months using the app
May 13, 2024

Shopify Inbox: The Ultimate Communication Tool for E-commerce Success

As an e-commerce business owner, I constantly search for tools that streamline operations and enhance customer interactions. Shopify Inbox is a standout solution that has revolutionized how I connect with my customers. This innovative tool integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store, allowing real-time conversations that drive sales and build customer loyalty.

The user interface is remarkably intuitive, making it easy for anyone on my team to pick up and use effectively. We can manage conversations from multiple channels in one place, ensuring no customer query goes unanswered. Shopify Inbox's smart features, like automated responses and customized greetings, allow us to maintain a personal touch without compromising efficiency.

What truly sets Shopify Inbox apart is its direct impact on our sales. The app provides insights into customer interactions, helping us understand what drives purchases. This data is gold, enabling us to tailor our approach and convert inquiries into sales more effectively.

Additionally, the mobile app is a game-changer. It means I can manage customer interactions on-the-go, ensuring that our customer service is always responsive and proactive, no matter where I am.

Overall, Shopify Inbox is an indispensable tool for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their customer engagement and boost their sales. It's more than just a messaging tool; it's a comprehensive solution that has helped us grow our business and maintain a competitive edge in the bustling e-commerce landscape. If you're looking to elevate your customer service and increase your sales, I cannot recommend Shopify Inbox highly enough.
Its much better than the chat bots we have had in the past, dont get me wrong they are great but this way has a much more personal touch.

Aquapet
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 19, 2024

Shopify Inbox has been central to my business since I began building my website. Giving my customers access to let me meet their needs is essential to getting them what they need when they need it. Thanks.

Love Light Minnesota
3 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Works really well. Great App for securing sales with better and more efficient communication with potential customers. Your life in cars

Yourlifeincars.com
About 2 years using the app
May 7, 2024

My experience with Shopify Inbox has been very good and convenient. It provides an easy-to-use platform for managing customer inquiries and orders efficiently.

Icy
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited April 19, 2024

I've been using this app since the beginning and then suddenly the chat bubble disappeared. I tried everything to fix it, I even reinstalled the app, but it didn't work.
In addition to the app being rubbish (like most Shopify apps), now the same can definitely be said for Shopify support. The Get Support link just doesn't work (504 Gateway Time-out).
It's sad to see the former e-commerce giant turn into a worthless platform that has clearly lost all strings.
EDIT:
I finally got support and the most shameless answer possible. Of course, they shifted the blame to another app with the excuse that some scripts were added on April 15th that are causing the problem.
Of course, that is a plain LIE because Inbox ceased to function long before that date.
Besides they don't know how to make apps and maintain them, now they have started to shamelessly LIE to users! Liars and hypocrites. As a platform they have become plain garbage and only useful to Plus users, but they make billions from us, regular users.

Mojo Beard
Serbia
Almost 3 years using the app
April 2, 2024

Used the app a few years ago and wasn't happy with the customization. Those issues have since been fixed. Using it again now and pleased with the functionality.

Aquarium Plant Lab
Over 1 year using the app
May 1, 2024

The Shopify Inbox chat app is an exceptional tool that has remarkably simplified and streamlined our communication with customers. Its straightforward design is not only easy to navigate but also significantly enhances our customer interactions, leading to a vastly improved customer experience. Through valuable insights gained from direct feedback, we have been able to gain a deeper understanding of our customers' shopping experiences. This has been instrumental in allowing us to tailor our online store to better meet their needs. I highly recommend the Shopify Inbox app to any retailer looking for an effective way to connect with customers and refine their e-commerce strategy based on real user feedback.

LOKK