Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

HappyLaulea

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is great but missing a few things. 1. Search function. It is currently impossible to locate past chat conversations if the chat is still open. PLEASE ADD THIS. 2. A function to send the chat to your email for records. This will be great incase something needs attention.

ullystory

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 hours

otimo perfeito amei o app...............................................................................................................................................

NAPURA ITALY

Easy to navigate and use. I like the way it shows the customer's cart amount while the customer is typing the message.

karinarabin

its awesome, i love it. Its really easy to use and I like how i can see if my clients are online. Its so fast too

Honeydew Intimates

Great app that allows us to provide instant customer service to our clients. The integration with Shopify and the ability to see where the customers are coming from (web page) as well as whether or not they placed an order is great. One feature that we would love to see is the ability to see the customer's cart and potentially edit it before the customer placed an order.

Pure Aussies

Location Australia

Great app to convert visitors to customers. Great app and Highly recommending to others, You will not regret it

rnnr

This allows me to help customers in real time and keep people from leaving the site because they have a question about our products. It also allows me to see themes and better work my website to help make information more clear for my customers.

Mo Bro's

Shopify should have increased this a long time ago! Game changer for our business. Customers feel comfortable using it. They also get email replies so they don't have to hang around. All previous order information is available to.

Honey Surfer

I've used it. All I get are marketers trying to sale me their services. If there was a way to block those then this app would be great.

Robin Ruth

Location Germany

This is the BEST APP that shopify have ever built and works without any issue. If it also has live typing insights and the pages that the website user have visited, this would be an even more great app. Please try to bring those two features, most importantly the feature to view what pages the viewer visited!!