Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Melie Queen Collection

It is very easy to use and the integration setup with all my other platforms was super fast and easy without no technical issues. Which made me so happy, that I didn't need to call for help. Thanks, I love it and it's great that I could download the App onto my phone and receive all my messages in one place and space.

shop.voopoo

Location China

It would be much better if it has translation function. Shopify Inbox does help much. Thank you all!

Gemstones Direct NZ Ltd

Location New Zealand

Its an excellent app, helps me connect with my customers with their purchases and their feedbacks A+++++

America's OB/GYN Board Review Course

Super easy to set up and like the follow up emails. The custom messages (quick replies & instant answers) are great as we have a very niche business. It would be nice to see our visitors in real-time via Shopify Inbox (our previous chat app had this feature). Also, any way you can add a document upload? Currently, you only offer an image

LadyBoss Glasses™

Definitely helps customers understand that they're buying from and talking to a person, not some made up "e-com machine".

LateChile

Location Chile

really usefull!! i love it. we are receiving less questions overall. I recommend to use the more FAQ and put them there...

Frump Fighters

Really excited this is being offered now! It's working well so far. I love that pulls in the customer's profile and order data and saves notes to their profile!

FittingsPlus.com

It allows me to keep track of my consumers in one "place" and increase purchases by responding to their inquiries.

Judith Hart Jewellers

helped me a lot vbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

YOU Collagen

Location Philippines

Overall the app facilitates easy sharing of sales promotion information to audiences from Facebook and Instagram.