Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Finish TR

Hey there, Are we able to switch off app just on desktop? Desktop's appearance is not good enough like mobile and i wanna close the button in there.

Pierre Francis

THe app itself is very good but it's switching off so often that I can't say it is in usable state... I'm tired in reinstalling the app and checking everyday if it's working or not.... I will give you a tip - I'm almost 100% sure it's happening due to updates on your side, you need set some king of automation that will trigger every few hours switching on if you can't solve the problem

Catherine Iskiw Designs

This is another app (like Shopify Email) that Shopify has released before it is very functional. There is a message to start the chat that you can't get rid of. My customers accidentally set it off and then give up and leave the app. Even the Shopify support person did the same thing.

wdlracing

While visitors to my store seem to enjoy using this method of chatting the back end is a nightmare to use. You can't filter conversations easily, there is no bulk "Mark As Read" or "Assign to X Staff Member" option. I made the mistake of connecting it to Facebook messenger and now have hundreds of "Unread Messages" that were handled on Facebook's platform, and many times the messenger messages duplicate. This makes it impossible to find the Shopify Inbox customers. If the quality of the customers I'm getting on the Shopify chat(most are people just writing "PRODUCT NAME ???" in all caps with no context) doesn't improve I'm going to have to go back to just using Facebook's Messenger App.

Werrv

Some simple fixes could make this a good App. (1) in the past month, since renaming it inbox, it seems to deactivate itself periodically (I'm probably found it deactivated and not showing the Chat button on my store 5 or 6 times - is it stable?) (2) The App often shows (in text) what page the customer was on when they hit the Chat button.... Why not make it a link (especially on the Android App), so we can open the page on our Admin panel to see the product details. Bonus if, on the Android App, it would open the Shopify App in split screen so you could see the customer's inquiry in one window and the product details in the second window. (3) Why not have a set of FLAGs that would allow a merchant to mark a customer inquiry resolved , or Urgent, or Follow-up (with a time for alert) so it would be easy to mark conversations as closed or follow-up, etc.. (4) How about "Forward conversation to E-mail" to allow conversations to be transferred to e-mail for ones that need attachments, etc.

פריקפוא

Can not change the language. Can not delete sections. Can not customize for convenience.
Why lunch a product that is not ready!?

OmegaBurn

It's a good app, my visitors use it a lot. However:
- The size should be customizable. It looks very big on mobile. - There should be an option to add it to the menu instead of having an intrusive bubble on the screen. If that is fixed, it's a 5/5

Viral Media Boost

how do u delete this app? i didnt ask for this to auto intergrate on my site. terrible. someone please help

Prettyclick

We should be able to archive the conversation once its done. Also Once it is read you cannot change it to unread. I get hundred of messages everyday and It is hard to keep track

XTUCAM

It can't support guide visitors to leave emails, not phone numbers in North American. We can't adjust the setting.