Reviews (5,079)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time communication, seamless integration, and mobile convenience. They value the "Quick Replies" feature for efficient customer service and the ability to offer products or discounts directly through chat. The automated responses and instant answers are seen as time-saving tools. Merchants also commend the app's ability to consolidate customer interactions, provide customer behavior insights, and prioritize conversations. The feature to send tracking updates and responses to missed chats directly to customers is also beneficial. The app is praised for enhancing customer service, improving sales, and providing a user-friendly interface.

June 15, 2024

Customers seem happy to use it and it works well.

Capricopia
9 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Deleting this app!! All you get from it is an outrageous amount of SPAM.
I have had to block so many messages and especially on my social media accounts. I never had spam on there before. Seems like my traffic on my site has gone way down in the past few weeks also. I tested the Track my order question I added, and it doesn't work at all. I used my most recent order that has tracking and all I got was this message, Sorry, we couldn't find an order with the order number and email address you provided.

Please check for typos and ensure the order number is from our online store. You can also message us for help.

This app is Another BRILLIANT SHOPIFY BUILT APP. I really expect way more from team of so-called experts that I have been paying for more than a year now. All Your Apps SUCK!!!! They do more harm than good to your store.

Oliver & Company Montessori Toys
Shopify replied May 22, 2024

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing.

I recommend blocking any spam conversations you receive through Shopify Inbox. You can do so by clicking the exclamation mark in the top right corner of your screen, or the 3 dots if you're using the mobile app.

If you contact us through the Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL) we can investigate the error messages you've received on your store and answer any further questions you have. Thank you! - Greta, Shopify Support

July 10, 2024

Does everything I want it to.

Plasticsmith Armoury
Almost 4 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Search function needs to be better and would be good to be able to star conversations or categorise them.

A Little Lacey
Almost 2 years using the app
April 25, 2024

really handy to have immediate and direct conversations with customers

Irregular Sleep Pattern
Over 3 years using the app
June 25, 2024

A must-have app on your store. Very easy to communicate with the customers.

Gaurashtra
India
June 9, 2024

Happy with the simplicity and good functioning of this app

Moon Dance Charms
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
June 5, 2024

great way to communicate with new clients and to gain new clients

BUZZ WOOD CREATIONS(PTY)LTD
South Africa
6 months using the app
June 14, 2024

Simple and easy to use. Very happy with the service.

Birdie Threads
Over 2 years using the app
July 7, 2024

It works fine on my system lately. No issues. Simple and effective.

GilGeo Cycling Distribution