Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Arte Italica

Easy install and very easy to use, has been really useful for helping customers, upselling, and getting feedback on our site

Creme De La Creme Boutique

I love that my staff can handle messages coming into the website and FB all in one place without having to access my FB account. It also gives us a way to see the conversations, so we know what is going on.

Tempvs Watches

Very easy to use. Convenient for the seller and customer. Would definitely recommend to other sellers

Different Roads

Overall, I love being able to take chat messages. However, I wish we could choose who receives notifications (certain people in our shop are designated to run the chat, but everyone receives the emails).

Clare-Rae

Location Singapore

Good app except it should allow customization on..
- Icon ; SVG attributes can be set.
- Allow notification to be disabled for new visitors.
- More FAQ Instant answers rather than stick to 7

My Guest Book

Location New Zealand

Since I added the inbox app to my website I have been really impressed with how easy it is to respond to and manage customer enquiries. I would say 90% of enquiries through the inbox app convert to sales as its allows me to quickly respond to a potential customers query from my phone while Im away from my computer. Whats not to love and its free !!!

Soaps By Us

My only barrier is trying to chat instantly. I noted a message days after the fact. Don't want to frustrate customers a text alert would be great way to keep you updated. It would allow you to click and respond on the app.

Ecoy

Location Australia

Inbox has been extremely helpful for both helping prospective and current customers with any questions or queries.

Xena Workwear

App works great and exactly as expected. If there was a little more customization and an "I'm away" type feature that could be toggled on/off, it'd be perfect. With that said, for the price, it totally meets our needs!

Sticker Matrix

Used app to connect my messaging account to my Shopify store. Works, but needs further feature upgrades.