Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Prohemp.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

amazing app and great features. keep it up shopify! I would definitely recommend this app to all shopify store owners

imzileather

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I see what I like, it provides me what I need. It does a good job at integrating messages from different platforms in once place.

The Paperhood

The immediacy for the customer is helpful, even if they receive an email reply later. It's also useful to be able to provide instant answer for the most common couple of questions. It has definitely helped us engage, keep and convert customers and inquiries into sales.

Kay Pedals

I like how this app can incorporate with my instagram complicated message service. Now I don't miss any messages. Super!!

Leon’s Collection

This is a great feature. I love the fact that I was able to directly reply to customers emails. I hope this resume helps a lot of you guys.

Casify

Nice app! I have just started my first ever side hustle, so I'm kinda newbie in this type of thing, still this app provides me with everything I might yet imagine :)))

Mohi fashion

Location India

Integrates perfectly and great use for multi channel integrations. One of the best i've used in the market . Doesn't conflict with other plugins.

ppappleexchange

It is very useful to us to create relationships between business and customers, it is very easy to use it.

Elora Laser Studio

Works great. It would be nice if there was a search function to easily search through existing and old messages.

October 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that our app is working great and we understand that you'd like to see a search functionality for older messages. We'd be happy to share this suggestion with our development team for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Sinsations

I had no issues & was very satisfied with how easy it was to respond to my customers. I definitely recommend it.