Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Mad Micas

I wanted to like it, but there are issues. First, as others have said, why make the customer enter their phone number? OK - so it tells the operator that the number links to a customer account, but the operator cant click on anything to get to that account. Same goes for order numbers - they don't link - that would be useful. Worse, it doesn't identify when someone is logged into Ping, which is where the operators have to be to read messages, so that if someone closes their Ping window the chat button stays there, allowing customers to try and chat but get no response. Actually a huge negative for customer experience. Fix that stuff and we can talk. Until then, I have to go elsewhere.

Selzer Home Care Products

I would have given it a 5 star, but reason for not giving a 5 star that it is missing on a very basic feature of attaching files thru desktop version on chat with customers. A customer sitting at home uses mobile for shopping in most of the cases and a seller is almost working on laptop/desktop as he has to see many reports/excel sheets/ files etc. attaching files is only available on mobile chat (as informed by shopify support).

Maple Road Consulting Inc

It was quite frustrating having the automated "check my order status" question in the chatbox and having the clients asked about their phone numbers to be able to chat. The process seems overcomplicated. As a client, I would be annoyed to have to provide my phone number for a simple inquire, I would not continue and, frustrated, I would leave the site altogether. I would like to suggest providing the user with the ability to choose what they want to ask the client, if anything, and if they want this "check my order status" to appear. I understand the idea of trying to link the phone number of an existing registered client but I feel that it overcomplicate the communication unnecessarily. Maybe having an option that enables the staff that is chatting with the client to manually assign that chat session to a client would be more suitable. Thank you and I hope to have helped.

Mobile Mattress

We are currently using this app. It is okay, we are hoping they will add some more features like, change the sound when a chat comes through, as it is quite low and quick, its easy to be missed. We with their was the option to not be notified when someone updates their cart or returns to the store etc. Would also be a lot better if the offline chats filtered through to an email so you could easily respond to customers who have left a message overnight.

Sleep&Go

We had installed the app more than four month. All the period we were asking to fix the issue with non-translatable options like default chat message, input placeholder text, default FAQ item. But they seems to be don't care and not going to fix that. I guess everyone who manage the store on other languages then English or using multi lang store should know that they won't have chat on any other language.

Punkt & Strich

We had the chat installed, but it has the following problem: you open the chat, type your message. Then you are asked for your email. If you have entered the email, you have to type the chat message again. That's anoying for the customer.

Lets Bake Love by Sara Taneja

The app automatically vanishes from the store and then have to download again, can this be fixed?
Overall a good experience but some issues

Royal Plant Scape

superbb so its to use hope it will give good servicekcjpoicudcnhbc kxmcax lxcjkxjckx xljozxj9sjkichjhn

May 3, 2021

Hello Royal Plant Scape, thank you for leaving a review!

I hope you find the app easy to use! Shopify chat is a great tool to support your customers. Here is an article on how to optimize our chat tool: https://intercom.help/kit/en/articles/4775586-how-to-optimize-chat-on-your-shopify-store

Kind regards,

GLOBALDECO

Je viens tous juste de commencer à utiliser cette application. c'est pratique et simple. J'aime beaucoup.

May 3, 2021

Hello GLOBALDECO, thank you for the 5-star review!

I'm happy to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. I hope the app leads to more customer conversations and conversions!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our customer service team at ping@shopify.com or through the support function in the Ping app.

All the best to your future success!

Best regards,

Chinoke Co

Good some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Really good -Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

May 3, 2021

Hi Chinoke Co, Thank you for leaving a 5-star review!

We hope that this chat tool will be easy to use and help you connect with your customers. If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Kind regards,