Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

La Bottega di Nonna Vittoria

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

La uso da poco ma ha già dato grandi risultati. Utilizzarla è semplicissima e la possibilità di avere l'app sul cellulare è comodissimo!

Magic & Smiles

Inbox is simple and free to use. it works as it should. I like that if I am not online it still allows me to connect to potential customers via email.

www.rosscline.com

It is a nice app and I am happy and thankful to use it. The minimum one hundred words for a review would be the only thing I could say needs improvement.

sciencejewelry1824

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great integration and great experience so far (I'm using it only for 24 hours right now). Very happy

Grimandi calzature

Location Italy
Time spent using app 27 minutes

La App è fatta molto bene ma non è possibile una funzione essenziale: disabilitare la visualizzazione e nascondere il modulo pre-chat dove vengono richiesti il nome, cognome ed email del visitatore.

mywatchoutfit.com

Awesome app. I love it and will recommend to my friends. Thank you shopify for this amazing app. Goooooood!

SaltCritters

EDIT: Ever sense I left this review I have been getting tons of spam messages on Inbox and through the contact email on my website. Never a spam message until I left this review! Works great. The only complaint would be the notifications on Mac with Safari. They usually don't come through. Please add the ability to search old messages.

Babies Mart Australia

Location Australia

Amazing, using it for months now, it's a great alternative to tawk.to where we can combine all of our platforms into just one

Six Scents

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great but EVERY DAY I have Nigerian scammers chatting with our team through the app and no way to stop them and more scammers than customers. You've got to do something about this annoying distraction or I'm switching!!

Full Throttle Speed

Works well makes it easy to communicate with our customers. The integration seems to be very clean