Shopify Inbox , 4,087 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its convenience, affordability, and efficiency in customer communication. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless integration with stores, and features like emailing missed chats, offering products and discounts, and consolidating customer interactions. The quick replies and live chat features are praised for providing instant responses. Merchants also value the ability to personalize customer interactions and manage a growing customer base through tagging and categorization. The app is noted for increasing customer engagement, trust, and sales, with real-time communication and immediate notifications. Its mobile version is also highly functional.

April 4, 2024

This is amazing... I can't believe we didn't try this sooner. We were consistently having issues with our old chat app (which was a PAID app), and I finally had enough and switched to this. I did not realize how many wonderful functions it has. I am able to see so much about the customer that I never was able to see before... what they have in their cart, their most recent order, how long they've been a customer for, what page they were on when they initiated the chat. Its extremely well integrated with Shopify so its very useful. In addition, it was super easy to set up, I was able to do it in about 15 minutes. So far I have not had any issues with this, and we are getting so many more customer chats, so I know its easier for customers to use. There's also an option to setup instant answers, so customers can find out answers to common questions, or even check on the status of their order, without having to engage with a live person. It looks like at least half of our chats are being resolved this way, which has been wonderful!

Modefa
10 days using the app
April 9, 2024

I'm incredibly satisfied with the app and my overall experience with Shopify! Having migrated from WordPress and WooCommerce, where I had a dreadful experience, as it crashed in just one day, I can't express how thrilled I am to be here! Especially since my company produces custom luxury faux fur coats, and having an online chat feature for direct sales is crucial for us.

Boho Coats
2 months using the app
February 29, 2024

Instant Notifications: The app sends real-time notifications to my phone whenever a customer needs assistance. Whether I’m at my computer or on the go, I’m always in the loop.
Multi-Platform Support: The flexibility to respond via both my computer and cell phone is a game-changer. I can seamlessly switch between devices without missing a beat.
Efficient Customer Service: With immediate alerts, I can promptly address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and provide top-notch service. It’s like having a dedicated support team in my pocket!
User-Friendly Interface: The app’s interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Setting it up was a breeze, and I appreciate how it seamlessly integrates with my existing workflow.

Pit Crew Cycles
11 months using the app
February 17, 2024

Shopify's inbox is a lifesaver for managing customer inquiries. It centralizes messages from various channels, integrates order details for quick access, and offers automated responses. It's streamlined my customer support process, boosting satisfaction and loyalty. Highly recommended for any Shopify seller.

MR.GREEN
10 months using the app
March 21, 2024

GREAT COMMUNICATION, IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE CAN USE OUR OWN MAIL

NOLA S & G
Almost 2 years using the app
February 7, 2024

nOTIFICATIONS COME THROUGH WHEN THERE IS A MESSAGE FROM A CUSTOMER ON YOUR SITE. YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY REPLY TO THE CHAT.

Amber Therapy
Over 2 years using the app
March 31, 2024

Overall it works alright, but there's too long of a delay between when the customer sends a message and when it pings on my iphone. The latency is too high. It's not like a text message that pops up within a matter of seconds. This takes minutes.

empirical water
Over 1 year using the app
April 4, 2024

This app makes it easier to stay in touch with the customer and possibly even engage them. It is a great tool that can convert curious visitors into customers. It is good that you also receive e-mails that there are unanswered messages, so that you do not miss responding to customers

Picatshirt
Sweden
3 months using the app
March 8, 2024

It makes it easier to communicate with your customers. Organizing and user friendly.

SOAPS OF EVE & CO LLC
12 months using the app
January 23, 2024

The real time chat feature allows me to connect with any customers who may be unsure about committing to a purchase. This app has resulted in a much higher conversion rate for these types of customers than previously achieved.

Barney and Moon