Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 24, 2021

I only downloaded this app a few days ago but I LOVE IT!! It's one of the best apps you could have and super addictive to seeing how many people visit your site and where they've been referred from. A great way to instantly connect to your customers.

Evergreen Life
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 23, 2021

I just started using this app for my shopify store and so far i’m loving it, It’s easy to use and edit stuff.

Flash N Lash LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 16, 2021

I used this app to improve the conversation rate. It is very useful and help us to provide a better customer experience to our customers and visitors

lalola
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 12, 2021

Great App! I tested many apps many chat apps for my store and this is the best I found in the app store! :-) Can totally recommend it.

TV Travel Bag
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 10, 2021

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

JTCWHOLESALE
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited March 4, 2021

Wonderful app! I like the reports they provide in the Pro plan. Support was great — friendly and knowledgeable!

LUXYBIT
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
February 16, 2021

I love the fact that I can see what my customers are clicking. It gives me more insight as to how I can better serve my customers. Having the ability to answer questions makes it even better.

JSK Beautique
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 15, 2021

Really easy to use and super powerful, it works perfectly for my phone, computer and tablet so i can stay connected all the time.

Young God Shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 8, 2021

excellent App, easily to manage, the best chat messenger I ever had, easy to respond to customers, helps to engage with customers easily.

Ocean Beauty Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 21, 2021

After trying other apps, I started with Chatra and I am really really satisfied.
I am using the free plan, since for now fits my needs. Vlad helped me countless times to set at the best the app, with a great customer service. Surely when my business will grow, I will consider upgrading to another plan.

OOAKchargers