Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 18, 2021

I think the app is great, super easy to handle and it looks very professional. Love that you can connect your work email to reply to clients too.

Nelly Vibes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 11, 2021

Chatra is very useful to see who is online and where from. You can speak to prospective customers and answer any queries they have about products. The Chatra team are always on hand to help out to assist you with any aspects of the set up and installation which is very easy also to do.

Living dream Home & Garden
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 9, 2021

Great app. Does everything one would need a chat app to do. It's great. Customer service is solid. 5 stars.

WildMed
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 8, 2021

great chat app, simple and to the point. So far love it...
its list of current users is accurate and very easy to set auto invite and manual as well

Primestyle.com
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 7, 2021

The app is amazing and so easy to setup and use! I am glad that I switched from Tidio to Chatra. My site is way faster and the app let's us manage every details of automated targeted chats and triggers. Great customer service also. Go for it!

Supernatural Mindset
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
January 1, 2021

I used this App for my shop someverygood.com, it's very helpful to communicate with my customer,It is very powerful and easy to operate. Highly recommend this app to new user

someverygood
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 18, 2020

The app has a lot of nice features, also the best part for me is that it doesnt affect much in teh website loading time compare to tidio that I used before, the loading can still be improve though but it is the best so far.

AKEGEN
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 15, 2020

First day using this app I converted 4 sales. It gives a great insight into what your customers are thinking. It's a great way to build trust with your customers. Would highly recommend this app!

imalreadydead
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited December 7, 2020

This app has been really helpful in connecting with customers interested in finding a Parry Sound photographer, looking for headshots. So very helpful to communicate with clients. Very easy to set up/use, and implement. Thanks, Peter Istvan Photography

Peter Istvan Photography
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 3, 2020

I was looking into numerous apps for engaging visitors via chat. This was by far the most comprehensive and easy to use - both for myself and the on-site visitors. I highly recommend it!

Alicia