Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

BAFFEE

Utilizo chatra para mi ecommerce y me ha gustado mucho. El plan gratuito esta muy bien. El plan de pago tiene unas opciones fantásticas. Muy recomendable.

Pickyval

Powerful function, and the set-up is easy for a beginner to handle. Can instant monitor potential customer when they enter the website, so you can reach them in no time~

Contentia

Es fácil de implementar, funciona bien y los clientes en general responden. Es una buena app para recopilar reseñas

TECHNO-COMPONENTES

esta es muy buena, tiene todo lo necesario para contactar con los clientes online y avisa de visitas

Pomppa Shop

Ich mag die App sehr, sie ist einfach einzurichten und effektiv. Sie kommt bei den Kunden gut an und hat einen tollen Support!

Miami AutoSport Technik

Great app - exactly what I needed. Very easy to set up and to manage. Love the fact that I get the notifications on my phone whenever someone asks a question on the website. Definitely a must have!

Gusto Style

I like the options which are user friendly and to make chat very understandable for beginners. It has been very useful to communicate with customers instantly while they are online and having doubts.

Bulkitee

I used this app for a couple weeks now and I have nothing bad to say about chatra! It is super useful and there's A LOT of options you can use to make the chat even more useful.

SmoothTrue.com

I use the app, I think it great. I have not had no problems using Live chat or chatBot. I would recommend this app to other others.

Weird Friends Club

This is a great app that I implemented on my store weirdfriendsclub.com and have been active on it everyday. I love this app for a lot of reasons, but especially being that I get alerts on my phone every time a visitor hits my website - and it shows which city they're from - so I'm able to interact with them on a personal note and monitor from the analytics side where my visitors are coming from so I can better track and target my campaigns in the future. Thank you!!