Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

lykkere

Location France

C'est une application qui m'a permis d'augmenter mon chiffre d'affaire. Je recommande fortement. Je recommande à tous les entrepreneurs.

Atomic Cherry

Location Australia

I love this app. It's very easy to use and suits us perfectly. I did have a few questions initially regarding some functionality and my questions were answered quickly in a friendly manner. Thanks so much!

Brain Labs Australia

Location Australia

We have tried a tonne of other chat systems and this is by far the best of all of them. Easy integration, great set-up, professional, and the most important thing 'awesome customer support'. Highly recommended

romypets

I switched from messenger to chatra live chat and wish i had done this ages ago as its brilliant - i can see whats in their basket and what they are about to say so always one step ahead

KiddieBest

Location Australia

This is a game changer. We use this app on our store and it makes a huge difference. From auto response to transfer to a live person. Highly recommended.

Shopreneur

This Livechat platform is the easiest one to use so far. I have used many other plaftorms before, but Chatra has an amazing UI/UX, very clean and user-friendly. Also, their customer service is the best! Highly recommended!

Unknown Watches

Location Australia

I absolutely love this app as it lets me be in contact with my customers right from my phone. It also doesn't take up a lot of space on the site so that is an added bonus

Madhouse Fx Studio

Location Spain

I have been using this app since i opened my store. It works perfectly and smooth. I really needed to talk to my customers in site and not through email and this is just the best chat app!!

Eliot Grey

I used this app to help increase sales and communication with customers. I have never had an app that did just what it said. We've made several sales chatting with customers who had questions regarding our products. Great App!

Supercharged Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app and literally lead to more sales from the first day I installed it. Not all customers like a to ask questions, but for the ones who you - having this app can mean the difference between said customer ordering from you or your competition. Recommend.