Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 15, 2021

BEST · APP · EVER!!!
Is not only clean, beautiful, customizable and straight to the point. It also has all these beautiful triggers and options that allow for even more experience customization! I hope to use it forever!

Abysm Internal
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 8, 2021

Does the job and is very user friendly.
We are using the free plan as we have our Facebook page messages.

UsedReelMowers.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 7, 2021

Free plan is very useful and perfect to contact buyer directly!!!! I love this! I can also control email through this app!

nemo it!
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 3, 2021

I love this app. It has made a difference in my business. The interface is simple to use and very complete.

Topic Simons
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 1, 2021

C'est une application qui m'a permis d'augmenter mon chiffre d'affaire. Je recommande fortement. Je recommande à tous les entrepreneurs.

lykkere
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 25, 2021

I love this app. It's very easy to use and suits us perfectly. I did have a few questions initially regarding some functionality and my questions were answered quickly in a friendly manner. Thanks so much!

Atomic Cherry
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 25, 2021

We have tried a tonne of other chat systems and this is by far the best of all of them. Easy integration, great set-up, professional, and the most important thing 'awesome customer support'. Highly recommended

Brain Labs Australia
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 22, 2021

I switched from messenger to chatra live chat and wish i had done this ages ago as its brilliant - i can see whats in their basket and what they are about to say so always one step ahead

romypets
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 13, 2021

This is a game changer. We use this app on our store and it makes a huge difference. From auto response to transfer to a live person. Highly recommended.

KiddieBest
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 9, 2021

This Livechat platform is the easiest one to use so far. I have used many other plaftorms before, but Chatra has an amazing UI/UX, very clean and user-friendly. Also, their customer service is the best! Highly recommended!

Shopreneur