Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Kami Store

This app is a great chatbot app. It is very useful because you can see what the customer is typing before the message is sent. This enables you to give a super fast customer service!

topsagmeno

Είναι εξαιρετική εφαρμογή !! Κάθε πελάτης θέλει άμεση επικοινωνία με το κατάστημα! Αυτή η εφαρμογή σε κάνει ένα με τον πελάτη ! Σε κάθε απορία του είσαι εκεί για να τον βοηθήσεις.

Mindray Accessories Australia

The Free version is enough for our needs at the moment. I have been using this for almost a year now and it does the job right. Recommended. Support team is great also. -Maria

funeralapparel

Everything is amazing! Great support. Will recommend for all Shopify users! Got me set up same day with website messaging and my costumers are now receiving answers to there emails and questions right away!

REELOQ GmbH

Everthing is perfect, great app and excellent support. It helped me to increase sales through chatting with my customers

My Dream Shoppe

I used this app to chat with my customers and help them with my store. This app has helped me retain some customers which would have otherwise lost,

burbvuschristening

Great App! it gets the job done perfectly. We are very happy with this App, the basic is good but premium Is great

Sprayzee

Great. Really easy to use. I have tried other chat apps and none are as seamless as Chantra. ----------

Taylor Payton Investigations

No complaints, happy so far, and we've been using it for years. There is a time-zone difference, but emails are answered quickly for any issue.

Futbolines Val

Teníamos otra tienda online con otra plataforma y llevamos usando esta app años. Ahora nos hemos pasado a Shopify y llevamos usándola algo más de un mes. Todo sin problema.