Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Free Vibrationz

So far I have had a great experience using this LIVE chat. It is easy to use, and just what we needed.

Tarjetas Ideales

At www.tarjetasideales.com we are extremely happy using Chatra, great design and incredible customer experience. Don't conform with Zopim, Olark or LiveChat when you can use Chatra. Greetings from Colombia

Tessa Hughes Fashion

Really easy, straightforward functionality. I love that they have an app, so I can use it when I'm out and on-the-go, and they have great options for automated responses.

Weekend Swim

Absolutely LOVE this app. It is super easy to install and customize. Within a few minutes of installation I was chatting with customers. My favorite thing about this app is I have been able to convert visitors with questions/concerns to happy customers. It has also provided me with really good insight on common concerns visitors may have. This has allowed me to quickly implement changes, updates, or adding valuable info to the site to reduce confusion and questions.

Breeze 13

Must have app for e-commerce owner.
Easy install.
Lots of useful function.
Good Customer Support.
You have to try it!

Golden Genesis Uk

I love this app and its functionality. It looks great on my webpage and I love how customisable it is. The fact that I can have it on an app, which is very well made I must add, is awesome! I have the ability to talk to potential customers on the go! Get this app, you couldn't possibly regret it!

Priscilla | Founder | www.goldengenesisboutique.co.uk

Project Nursery

This app has been great and helpful in converting visitors to customers. Not the least bit overwhelming as I once believed live chat could be. The developer has also be incredibly responsive and accommodating. Thank you Chatra.

Jungle Prep

I love this app, and the integration was easy and seamless. The Chatra team is innovative and appears to be constantly working on improving their customer experience, as well as the experience for their customers' customers! I highly recommend this for your Shopify store!

Laptoppartsatp

Have been using it for a month now. Very stable and reliable. Cool that we can have text visible to visitors in different languages. I highly recommend.

Beespoke Print

Love this app, had a lot of contact on it already, it's a really rewarding experience to talk with people who need assistance!