Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Ultykhopdi

Truly looks & feels as a messenger app. Works wonderfully everywhere and does make it easy for the customers to reach you. Highly recommended!

Apparel Adorn

This app has been great! i had a customer contact me on it and then purchased due to such quick communication!

Love Kari Dae

I absolutely love this chat app! It has apps for android, mac and windows and I have it installed on all of my devices....laptop, desktop, tablet and cellphone. It has helped me get some sales. It's perfect :)

Glo Tatts

We LOVE this app! Chatra was super easy to install, any queries I had were answered promptly and the customer experience is great. Chats come through on my phone so when we're out and about we can still answer all our customers questions. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to convert more website visitors into customers

Whynotspeakup

Just started using Chatra today. Honestly, I am very surprised how extensive this app is. With its implementation, I'm sure it will help us reach out the customers easier and more efficiently. Thank you for introducing the app to us. Highly recommended.

The Golden Concepts

Great app! Very useful as we can create multiple user IDs so all our staff can take turns with online enquiries. Works well.

Timber Bamboo

Great app, simple to set up and works great. No problems at all.

Medium Black

VERY simple to install and get running,
customization afterward is a breeze.

Played with it a little and I must say the quality of this app is very impressive! Good job Team!

Sunkissedthecollective

Great app - thank-you Chatra team!!

Since installing this app over a week ago I have had 3 customers contact me and 1 successfully resulted in a sale that we probably wouldn't have otherwise received.

We had another chat app installed for 6+ weeks and never received a single contact.

I am also very happy with the service of the Chatra team and the ease of the app to set-up.

Beads And Dangles

I had toyed with the idea of a Live Chat app for my store and took the plunge.....couldn't be happier! The app works great and the support is outstanding, responsive and helpful. The app is easy to use and I know for sure I have not only saved a few sales, but the instant communication with potential buyers is a win-win for buyer and seller alike.