Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Handband Pro

Chatra was a simple install and very easy to customize to match our theme. Best of all, it converts 99% of our (chat) visitors into customers. When a visitor can chat directly and instantly with us about a question, it's an opportunity for us to meet their needs in real time. They are more confident doing business with us because there is a level of trust they experience while speaking with someone directly. To be able to see what user is typing before they hit send, helps us to respond quickly and efficiently. We love the fact that it works just as well on mobile, and we can answer questions on the go! The personal service we receive from Yaakov is exceptional. Thank you for a wonderful, effective app!

Usedphone

Chatra is very useful APP make my shopify better!

Anactofdogstore

Chatra is the best chat app ever! Truly a stellar experience that you don't want to miss out on! I tried so many others and they were all mediocre at best. It is so fantastic and easy for my customers to use, and unlike before, they all want to engage with us while shopping.

The layout is both beautiful and professional and works on my phone when I am away from my desk. This allows me to maintain contact and provide excellent service. Their support is first class and instant. Get it for your store and you'll never look back. :)

Danielaparadeis

Love the app! The Live Chat is amazing and makes my website so much better. Go and get it! I can definitely recommend it!

Tinyhandsonline

Chatra is an amazing live chat app. Most alternatives are super expensive and don't have nearly all the cool functions that Chatra provides.

I love that they give you the user's browser and OS information, and you can even see them typing before they hit "Send".

The iPhone app is great too, especially if you're on the go but want to stay available to your customers.

Works perfectly out of the box, looks pretty on my site and the support is great!

Eternal Wooden Roses

Awesome is the best one word description for this app.

It had computer/apple/android chat functions so no matter what platform you are on you can chat with your customers. the email function is superb for when you are marked as away.

The integration is hands down one of the best and easiest apps to install and use along with quick communication from the developers.

A+ this app is among the best to have!!

Merdinger House Of Design

Very user friendly app. Great support. I'm able to give my potential customers immediate answers and the right confidence when purchasing our creations. Keep on the good job- I like it

Reefhydro

Great chat app, but the best part is the desktop and iPhone apps. They are very seamless and allow you have your chats pop up on multiple devices.

It is very user friendly and the comes with some great features for engaging customers. All the way down to ai pop up when your customers hit difficult to navigate pages, etc...

The app and chat are fairly customizable and the customization process is very intuitive. I would definitely recommend this as a chat app and we have used several.

Crafiostore

I like Chatra as it allows to tend to my customer's questions wherever I am via my smartphone. Installation and setup is just a click. I like the fact that it enables me to chat with my customers via my smartphone. It simplifies the process of providing chat functionality on my ecommerce websites a lot and has the ability to be proactive based on a number of situations all customizable on Chatra. The ability to see what the other side is typing before it is sent is a plus.

Teysha

LOVE THIS APP!!!!!! Have been doing the premium trial for 2 weeks, and I am so happy with it. I have 15+ people at least chatting with me a day, asking questions that are helping lead to sales. It's also fun to have the automatic chat prompts, letting people know we are here, and targeting each page with a different question. I love that I can respond both on my phone and on my browser, depending on where I am. I also love that it has the pre chat form propmt so I can get people's emails. Also awesome to see what page people are on, so I am totally clear on what their question is.

This app has definitely helped increase our sales and conversions, and let people know that we are here to help!

Totally recommend, and I am signing up for the premium plan!