Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Main Street Oriental Rugs

Chatra is a GREAT live chat app that's been a perfect addition to our online store. We've tried a few different chat apps for our Shopify store, but Chatra was the simplest to setup and the most liked so far, as a bonus their customer service is excellent! Recommend to anyone who would like to be more readily available to their potential customers.

Waynuffstuff

Fantastic app, well-implemented. We love that it lets us be notified whether on PC or mobile, gives customers the sense that we're a major retailer, not just a mom-and-pop.

Passion Moon Potions

This is a fabulous, user friendly app. It's perfect for when your customers have a quick question and need an instant response.
Our company loves Chatra!
Thank you!

Art By Kathleen Maunder

I really like this app. I can tell a lot of thought went into it and they continue to make improvements. You can personalize the appearance and content so that it reflects your brand/personality. I like that when a customer chats, you can see their geographic location as well as where they are in your shop. I also like that you can set a schedule for when your chat is active. The communication with the developer has been excellent: friendly, helpful and professional.

The Smart Explorer

The mobile phone app sets this apart from all other solutions i've tried so far. Can't recommend the product or service highly enough.

Canadianjerseysuperstore

Original review (2015): Still trying to drive more traffic to this new store to really put this thing through the paces, but no complaints yet!

Pretty easy to use and enough free features it's worth grabbing as a new store.

I particularly like the ability to add a photo in and make the chat seem personal.

Update April 2020: still on it. Still fantastic.

Spaectrumarts

Great Live Chat app. Very clear and we especially like the Mac standalone app, really makes it easier to chat with customers. We highly recommend!

Surya Trading

Very impressed by how effective this app is! Lots of my customers are using it to get in touch with a 'quick question' that may not have otherwise been emailed. It creates a more personal exchange, and I feel not only are more browsers becoming buyers, but they are happier with the service and will become repeat customers.

Very happy that I installed this app and I do not hesitate to recommend it or the team behind it. Excellent customer service and help if you need it.

Trypakistan Com

Chatra provided an additional channel of communication which we were definitely missing. Our Customer Interaction has gone up drastically and it's having a positive impact on our conversion rates. So far we've loved Chatra and I don't see that changing with an Awesome Support team standing by to assist us at any time .

Doctors Choice Coffee

Charta app is the best way to improve customer communication. It is easy to set up and fun to use. The support team is very helpful and professional. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a way to increase sales and hear customer's questions and opinions.