Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

House of Bareeki

Brilliant App! Helped me convert a few customers in under a week of installing this app. Look forward to closing many more deals

Evergreen Life

I only downloaded this app a few days ago but I LOVE IT!! It's one of the best apps you could have and super addictive to seeing how many people visit your site and where they've been referred from. A great way to instantly connect to your customers.

Flash N Lash LLC

I just started using this app for my shopify store and so far i’m loving it, It’s easy to use and edit stuff.

lalola

I used this app to improve the conversation rate. It is very useful and help us to provide a better customer experience to our customers and visitors

TV Travel Bag

Great App! I tested many apps many chat apps for my store and this is the best I found in the app store! :-) Can totally recommend it.

JTCWHOLESALE

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

LUXYBIT

Wonderful app! I like the reports they provide in the Pro plan. Support was great — friendly and knowledgeable!

JSK Beautique

I love the fact that I can see what my customers are clicking. It gives me more insight as to how I can better serve my customers. Having the ability to answer questions makes it even better.

Young God Shop

Really easy to use and super powerful, it works perfectly for my phone, computer and tablet so i can stay connected all the time.

Ocean Beauty Cosmetics

excellent App, easily to manage, the best chat messenger I ever had, easy to respond to customers, helps to engage with customers easily.