Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Mindray Accessories Australia

Location Australia

The Free version is enough for our needs at the moment. I have been using this for almost a year now and it does the job right. Recommended. Support team is great also. -Maria

funeralapparel

Everything is amazing! Great support. Will recommend for all Shopify users! Got me set up same day with website messaging and my costumers are now receiving answers to there emails and questions right away!

REELOQ GmbH

Location Austria

Everthing is perfect, great app and excellent support. It helped me to increase sales through chatting with my customers

My Dream Shoppe

I used this app to chat with my customers and help them with my store. This app has helped me retain some customers which would have otherwise lost,

burbvuschristening

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App! it gets the job done perfectly. We are very happy with this App, the basic is good but premium Is great

Sprayzee

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great. Really easy to use. I have tried other chat apps and none are as seamless as Chantra. ----------

Taylor Payton Investigations

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

No complaints, happy so far, and we've been using it for years. There is a time-zone difference, but emails are answered quickly for any issue.

Futbolines Val

Location Spain

Teníamos otra tienda online con otra plataforma y llevamos usando esta app años. Ahora nos hemos pasado a Shopify y llevamos usándola algo más de un mes. Todo sin problema.

Rage Coffee

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 years

Best chat app out there for businesses that need to convert their chats to tickets via another app - or chat with customers directly

Really Good Ebikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Chatra for several years now. The app has a robust feature set, and customer service is outstanding.