Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 21, 2021

The app is fantastic. Very simple to use and has a very pleasing design. I’m still in the trial period and will miss some of the features that will disappear. I am unlikely to pay for the next set of features as the price is a little more than I would like to have paid, on top of all the other costs. This is a fantastic addition to our site and I would not hesitate in recommending it. Also the IOS app is a bonus and is a really nice addition which is appreciated.

The Sweetest Delivery
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 20, 2021

Best chat app, free plan which is really ok if you need basic services, good customer service. I recommend!

Chamaye
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 20, 2021

Live Chat très performant ! Je recommande. FAcile et pratique, le SAV est super competant et reactif LiveChat is very up full ! I recommended Easy to use ! Very Good and fast After Sales Services Please Add 2 segments of open hour by days please !

Atome3D.com 3D Printer France
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 19, 2021

Great App! So easy to use and very organized! Highly recommend for any chat needs you may have. Love the setting where you can also save standard answers.

The Styled Collection
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
May 19, 2021

Great app! Super easy to use and a great way of engaging with customers to improve their user experience. Highly recommend!

SOLAI
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 19, 2021

Very easy to use and set up! highly recommended! you can easily answer your customers' questions using their app on your phone.

Athena's.com
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2021

I've used a lot of chat apps, so far this app seems to be the keeper. Works well on mobile and desktop.

Sip & Say
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 2, 2021

I steal learning how to use this app. I just now start advertising so that I will use this soon. I like the app so far. But I have a small experience.

TRENDY SIMPLY
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 29, 2021

AMAZING. So so simple to use! They also have an app in the apple store that links up. Seriously, the best app ever. I highly recommend.

Glitz and Grace
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 28, 2021

Brilliant App! Helped me convert a few customers in under a week of installing this app. Look forward to closing many more deals

House of Bareeki