Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 31, 2023

Klasse App. Tut was es soll und super einfach zu installieren! Der Support ist schnell und hilfreich

vincrates.com
Germany
Edited January 30, 2023

一時サイトに表示できない不具合が発生しましたが、アプリ内チャットで尋ねたら1日で対応してくださいました。お問い合わせアプリとしてとても便利なものです。お問い合わせフォームからでは敷居が高いと感じる方も多いのでSNS誘導アイコンと並んでいるのはとてもいいです。

100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee & Chocolate LENY
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 25, 2023

amazing app! it helped me a lot to grow up my first business. Very easy to use and with a fantastic customer service, very fast and helpful.

Pilgrim Life Brand
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2023

easy to use, had it set up in minutes, the team is also really friendly and assisted me promptly when i needed it via the chat box

sterlingrestorations
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 2, 2023

Muito bom, prático de usar é sobre ter várias opções de atender nossos clientes com a melhor opção de desenvolvimento.

LVV STORE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 31, 2022

This app works perfectly. Its the right fit for a business. It's widget comes in handy especially for mobile view

Shamba On Wheels
Kenya
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 24, 2022

Great app and perfect support. They solved my problem in a couple of minutes! And the app is very easy to set up and is very useful for my store!

Moona
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 23, 2022

The product was very easy to implement in our Wix-based website solution, with no coding necessary at all. It works very well right out the box and doesn't impact our website loading speed in any way.

Bicicleta & Cia
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 21, 2022

Very happy to have installed this app! I am using the free version as I am lauching my store and it works wonders! Simple and practical to use. The online support is very efficient and friendly. Super recomend! I intend to upgrade to pay plan to take advantage of other features once my store start making sales.

Living Consciously Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 11, 2022

very loveable, performance and beautiful style and enough free plan for starter stores, in one word: all in one for chatting in your store

Aryaminer