WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

eimkaanalkhalij

Chatty is one of the Apps on Shopify which delivers exactly what it describes. Hassle-free integration, accessible enough to provide you with all the communication platform in a compact design, easy to use, and very user friendly. Also, the support is great. A highly recommended one!

JC Professional

I like the app! Works like a charm and with the paid version even more options. Support is quick and reliable which is the most important thing!

miZalud

I have just installed a few days ago, but it has been very easy to use and addapt. I like the options you can offer your users to comunicate with us.

Aviation Shop

It does what it states, helps my customers to reach out very easily. Their support team is very helpful and fast. Thanks

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Great apps that consist of much more social chat compare to others. It also allows to target by country and to avoid certain page that you do not want the widget to activate. Most important my sales increases with the help of WhatsApp and FB Messenger

Ameluska Jewelry

We recommend this app because it does exactly what it promises. If you have any doubts regarding how the app works or if any problem arises at any given point, you can rest assured that the support team will efficiently take care of that. Our thanks to Karina for being so helpful during the whole process. Thanks!

Leycus

I tried this app to support my customers and replace the traditional Contact Us page. I really like how it could connect to many other chat apps as such. As a small merchant, it totally suits my need. It would be the best app in its category if it had (1) customer-queue chat which could connect to multiple agents in turns, (2) customer support team email which could connect and assign tickets to multiple agents in turns, and (3) a physical address channel (widget) where merchants could fill out all their physical addresses there.

SP OPREMA

Really easy to use with many features. I would recommend this app to everybody that wants to install whatsapp channel for web inquires.

Bygiselle

Probably the best cost/value app I ever installed in my Shopify store. The customer service behind this app is just exceptional, very charismatic customer satisfaction oriented. they quickly evaluate my problem and provide a step by step solution. so far I'm very satisfied with this app and looking forward to testing other apps from this team.

Local Beauty

I recently installed chaty and purchased the 48$ yearly plan. I already got some new leads and conversions thanks to the chaty widget. I had to contact the customer support and they have responded fast and somehow helped me in solving the problem

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8