WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

age-design shopify store

Location Japan

簡単にボタンの設定が出来てうれしいです。
困ったことをチャットで質問したら、数分で応答をもらいました。感激しました。
早くて親切な対応にどれほど喜んでいるかを説明します。
私は、ワードプレスのサイトも運用しています。全くプログラムやコンピュータ言語がわからないので、有料のサポートサービスを利用しています。しかし、そのサービスの質が悪くて、大変困っています。応答は、メールで1日に1回返事が受け取れるだけです。内容は、専門用語ばかりで、理解出来ません。復元ボタンがあるのに、設定しなければ復元できないそうです。その設定は、全く難解で10日間サイトは止まったままです。
こんな経験をすると、chatyスタッフの対応がいかに素晴らしいか。如何に安心を感じるかを理解してもらえると思います。
本当に、ありがとうございます。
I am happy with the ease of setting up the buttons.
I asked a question in chat about a problem I was having and got a response within a few minutes. I was very impressed.
Let me explain how pleased I am with the fast and helpful response.
I also run a WordPress site. Since I don't know any programming or computer language at all, I use a paid support service. However, the quality of that service is poor and I am having a very difficult time with it. Responses are only received once a day via email. The content is full of jargon, which I do not understand. They have a restore button, but you have to set it up to restore. The settings are totally esoteric and the site has been dead for 10 days. I am considering not paying any more money.
This experience makes me realize how wonderful the chaty staff is and how secure I feel. I am sure you will understand how relieved I feel when I have this experience.
Thank you very much.

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

Location Japan

We used the app and added a chat button which doubled my daily listings. Also, our request to have it hidden in the cart was promptly accommodated. Our favorite app!

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music | 鋼琴班 Roland 數碼鋼琴 電子鼓

the customers service is very well, there is a problem for the edit saving and running on google chrome but they fixed the problem finally and quickly.

The Art of Cross Stitch

I misunderstood the free plan criteria about 500 visitors a month, thinking its 500 ppl who would be messaging me. Installed on 25 mar and by 4 apr, received an email and the app turned off on my website unless I upgraded. Basically what did the app do for me within these 2 weeks. No one sent a msg, no one asked anything. But because I reach a traffic of 500 visitors be it for a minute or 2, that counts. It's a ridiculous criteria. Maybe receiving 50 queries a month would have been a fairer criteria.

April 5, 2022

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience using Chaty :(

We're very clear about our pricing (on our listing and app pricing page). If you check it out, you'll see that the free app is available for 500 visitors per month, more than enough for small stores.

We can't base our pricing on "clicks" because your conversion rate depends on the quality of traffic you get to your store.

If you need any further assistance, we're always available to help :)

Beauty Content Hub

Quick and friendly customer service. My issue (my fault not theirs) was sorted quickly and explained so I could understand. Thanks Karina :). Also, it looks great on my store!

moss.com.co

me gusto mucho la app, tiene mucha facilidad para configurarse, ofrece efectos dinámicos muy buenos.

Quality Brands Outlet

Excellent app, easy to install. The customer support team responses really quickly when helps are needed and super helpful too. Thank you.

Shades At Four

So far I really love the convenience and the ability to communicate widely with my customers! Highly recommend.

stashfashionboutique

I had some issues during installation but I will say that the customer support team was on top of it all! From Katrina to the Developer, they made sure my installation was a success. As a small business owner, I understand things don't always go as planned in the beginning stages. But, it is how you recover and correct the issues that sticks out to me. I want to thank the Customer Success Team and wish you the best with your app.

Void Shoes

This is not the first store I put this application. It works great for my purposes. Great support, fast response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12