WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

Staartjes en Strikjes

What a great app. Very happy with the result. Everything can be set according to your own brand. I had some problems getting the widget "live" and was helped immediately by email. Highly recommended.

tigstoremoda

O app possui uma funcionalidade excelente e de simples configuração do número de whatsapp. Além disso, o suporte se prontificou rapidamente para tirar todas as dúvidas.

الهاشمي للترويج

This is a great app. It works well. I've tried it for a long time. It works well and without any errors

Dresscode502

I recommend Chaty a 100% the customer service is excellent, and the way the app works is so easy to understand and install, it has made the way I talk to my customers so much easier and personalized, I thank Karina and the team for keeping me updated about a new feature I needed for my site, wich is to know from what URL the customer clicked on the message us button, well thanks a lot you guys and please use Chaty!

AlateShop

I've make a mistake and delete the app. Instantly contact me the support through email, every time they respond me immediately. Perfect communication and very professional. Very simple to install and with lot of customization. Thank you very much! I've already reinstall it.

Camila

Great app!
The App Gives a great solution!
Customer service is great and always available It's my second time I use this app, High recommended!

UnoSounds

The app is really engaging customers attention, not affecting the speed of the store and it's easily customizable. We recommend !

Olivia Cooper Brand

This is a Super App. Very easy to install and very important to have in every store. The assistance is fast and solving problems. Great job

Funny Smart Toys

Muy buena aplicación fácil de instalar y gestionar. Nos ayuda a que nuestros clientes nos escriban directamente, y tengamos más posibilidades de venta.

AVYN Nation

Just started using the free version of this app and so far two thumbs up. It was easy to install, I was able to customize the color, placement and font of the widget, and we are able to link with Instagram which holds the bulk of our customers. It’ll be nice to troubleshoot sizing with our customers in real-time who are shopping for a tricky product- BRAS. Never an easy product to order online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9