WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More | Reviews

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

Baker's Secret

A must-have for all Shopify sellers, well designed and top of features available, + a Premium customer support!

INNOVATIVE Mini Projector

We have been using this app in WordPress and after migrating to Shopify. We are still in love with it and most importantly the people and team behind it. They are lovely, willing to listen, and helpful!

Hair Extension Courses

Works perfectly. Being able to offer customers multiple messaging options is perfect. Easy, intuitive set up within minutes

AB Projects London

fantastic product with v responsive customer service. would highly reccomend. we had some feedback and the team came back saying they'd made updates for us. very impressive

ABC PHARMACY LTD

I really liked the timely assistance and overall the app is just easy to go around. Just excellent !!

LadyBrezel

The app was easy to configure & use. Smooth operation and integration is all you need with apps and we got that here

Trade Clearing House

This is definitely the best marketing tool / app out there, gives an instant personal approach to the website customer, by connecting by Whatsapp or Messenger you can keep the conversation going to follow up even days later to close that important sale. Karina at Premio has offered us great service all the way.
Highly recommended.
Charles Tradeclearinghouse.com

EMI TRADE ONLINE STORE

Very nice social media and chat/email icons app.
Design is good and looks attracts to users. I just started using this app but I think this app will help me to catch users.

Kaya Kollective

Great app for linking WhatsApp to your site! Customer service team is helpful too. I would recommend it.

Ideali

Fantastic development support! Very responsive. The app works well. Gets used by customers frequently. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10