WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More | Reviews

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

Ideali

Fantastic development support! Very responsive. The app works well. Gets used by customers frequently. Highly recommend!

LAKSHCLUB

Me gusto mucho al App quede encantada, la uso tanto para mí, como para mis clientesj, la recomiendo a todo el publico hispano de Shopify

SnoozeShade

Karina was an amazing help to us when we were having some technical issues. Without her help we would have given up! She was very responsive and her communication was excellent. Thank you very much

Staartjes en Strikjes

What a great app. Very happy with the result. Everything can be set according to your own brand. I had some problems getting the widget "live" and was helped immediately by email. Highly recommended.

tigstoremoda

O app possui uma funcionalidade excelente e de simples configuração do número de whatsapp. Além disso, o suporte se prontificou rapidamente para tirar todas as dúvidas.

الهاشمي للترويج

This is a great app. It works well. I've tried it for a long time. It works well and without any errors

Dresscode502

I recommend Chaty a 100% the customer service is excellent, and the way the app works is so easy to understand and install, it has made the way I talk to my customers so much easier and personalized, I thank Karina and the team for keeping me updated about a new feature I needed for my site, wich is to know from what URL the customer clicked on the message us button, well thanks a lot you guys and please use Chaty!

AlateShop

I've make a mistake and delete the app. Instantly contact me the support through email, every time they respond me immediately. Perfect communication and very professional. Very simple to install and with lot of customization. Thank you very much! I've already reinstall it.

Camila

Great app!
The App Gives a great solution!
Customer service is great and always available It's my second time I use this app, High recommended!

UnoSounds

The app is really engaging customers attention, not affecting the speed of the store and it's easily customizable. We recommend !