CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Service Management Software, Electrical Certification Software, NICEIC, Clik Service, NICEIC | Clik

Super easy to set up, fast reply to my support questions, receipts look great - wish I'd known about this app soon!
April

Thump Clothing

We have found this APP extremely useful. It is far superior to the automated Shopify emails as well as offering a welcome opportunity to upsell! If anyone has any questions on our site - get in touch!

Outsiders Apparel

Brilliant app, highly recommended.

Wahlmans Interiör

Awesome service for any ecommerce business! Really helpful customer service aswell. Im very satisfied.

UOIOnline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Wow, this app is literally perfect. I'm just dying to see what this company has for us next!

One thing though - It would be great if the fact that this app does not replace the Shopfiy default purchase confirmation e-mail was stated in a more obvious way. If it wasn't for me browsing around in the Help section I would not have know that and would have been very embarrassed to be sending out duplicate e-mails!

horsesstore

Very nice app - really lifts the level of professionalism for your store. Super easy to set up and it works first go.

Boss Ballet Barres

Fantastic features, and VERY easy to install and set up. Better yet, when I had a question, I was contacted by the developer within minutes - now THAT'S impressive!

Offers a much more professional receipt than the built-in Shopify version. Add to that the excellent coupon integration, and Receiptful is a true killer app.

Windy Point Soap Making Supplies

Very quick and easy to set up. Receipts are beautiful - wish we'd found this app sooner! Definitely a "must have" for every ecommerce site.

Syahera d'Perfume

Very easy to set up and beautiful template !!

Don Colombo : Gafas de Sol - España

Love the app, looks great and easy to use. It comes in handy to increase sales. Hoping you go on to add templates for other shopify notifications. I will be the first in the line.