Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

ScrappyDew

Pros
I do like this service. It's free (for now). But they have to make money somehow... I do see them charging I just don't know how much.

They just came out with a new version expanding the way the templates can be customized.

The extra hooks that they give you ( recommended products and offering custom discounts)

Sure beats the plain text emails that shopify gives you.

User interface is great.

Support email and docs is great.

Cons
Using this service will result in the users getting a double email. (It's out of their control) as shopify won't allow you to stop their order notification. Support docs of this app will provide a workaround.

I'm not too much a fan of attachments going out in emails. They email a PDF invoice. I would much prefer a link. They say this may be a feature they add.

Conclusion: I'm going to continue to use it. I will wait for the price point to come out and make my decision from there.

LOCAL FIXTURE

Brilliant idea, execution, and user experience. They did a phenomenal job with Receiptful and the new version is even better!

The Sweet Box

Exceptional app and one of my trusted few. Very easy to use and implement. AAA service too. I do hope Shopify allows them to turn off the standard order confirmation so that the only document customers get is the Receiptful receipt.

Hilltop Cloud

Great app, but in this day and age of email inbox's bulging at the seams with unwanted messages I'm not about to send the equivalent of 2 emails confirming a purchase to my customers.
For me, as a consumer, nothing is a bigger turn off than a company sending me too many emails that I then have to sift through to find the important ones.
As a result, even though I love the design of the email the app generates, I've had to turn it off.
Look forward to getting it back once I can switch off the Shopify automatic email confirmation.

Service Management Software, Electrical Certification Software, NICEIC, Clik Service, NICEIC | Clik

Super easy to set up, fast reply to my support questions, receipts look great - wish I'd known about this app soon!
April

Thump Clothing

We have found this APP extremely useful. It is far superior to the automated Shopify emails as well as offering a welcome opportunity to upsell! If anyone has any questions on our site - get in touch!

Outsiders Apparel

Brilliant app, highly recommended.

Wahlmans Interiör

Awesome service for any ecommerce business! Really helpful customer service aswell. Im very satisfied.

UOIOnline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Wow, this app is literally perfect. I'm just dying to see what this company has for us next!

One thing though - It would be great if the fact that this app does not replace the Shopfiy default purchase confirmation e-mail was stated in a more obvious way. If it wasn't for me browsing around in the Help section I would not have know that and would have been very embarrassed to be sending out duplicate e-mails!

horsesstore

Very nice app - really lifts the level of professionalism for your store. Super easy to set up and it works first go.