CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Roxyma Dream UK

Absolutely amazing app!! It literally combines at least 3 apps together (which you would usually have to pay for separately) and it is all for free!!! Don't even get me started and how helpful the support is! Reply in an instant and solve your problem/enquiry in seconds!! Perfect for any shopify store! Great work guys, keep it up!! And thanks of course!!!

Supersonics Piano

Great app! The emails look terrific and I have very good click-though rates. Highly recommended.

marais-usa2

As a Shopify developer this is an amazing solution for any store looking to super charge their revenue. Its a no brainer to install it right away and start making more money!!

Flying Robot

Its great free app for my store. Receipts now look great. It was really easy to setup too. Great work Adii and the Receiptful team.

Time to Dress Up

What a great free app, fantastic customer service and a great product. Highly recommended!

Gamers247

Works as described makes your receipts look beautiful with ease !

If you buy something from our store you will see this app in action ;-)

All-Natural Men's Grooming Products | ForestBare

I've been looking for an app that allows me to customize my order confirmation emails and I've found it (with much more features). Receiptful offers a really easy to use interface and allowed me to create an awesome looking confirmation email to send out to customers. The ability to add "upsells" was a huge plus!

1 2 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 Next