Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Folly & Muse

So far so good. Easy to change the look of the receipt to your brands look. Testing was fun and great. Will have to see down the line if it will be as great as it is now!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Fantastic app, wish I had found it sooner! Very simple drag and drop set up to get beautiful results. Up-sell integration is very easy and I was extremely impressed with the automatic unique voucher code feature, a simple drag and drop, couple of clicks and you have one of the best up-selling opportunities available. And it's free! I think this is the most comprehensive, easy to use and well designed Shopify apps I've ever used.

Cap'n Cook

Love this app, wish we could use it to customise all of our store emails!

General Knot & Co.

Well designed, flexible and functional. And the tech customer service is fast and friendly in case there are questions. Thank you!

Portland Apron Company

I love Receiptful! It was so easy to set up and engages my customers so much more than before. It makes it more apparent that a 'real person' is behind my shop and helps me get feedback and offer discounts. Thank you for making this!

Littlebambini | Baby Shop

Great app, does what it says. Very easy to use no technical skill needed and integrates nicely into shopify:)

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

An incredible app! One of my very favorite for the ease of use and quick setup. Also, love the customer service. Thank you!

DeadRockers

Awesome app, super customizable!
I would recommend this to anyone looking for customized receipt capability - plus, its FREE!

Amerikan Goddess, LLC.

Love, love, LOVE this app! Their customer service is swift and pleasant! Thanks!!!

Maians Footwear - Official North America Online Store

Easy to use and really helpfull!