CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Wombat

So far, so good! Good customer service too!

X-mini Official Online Store

This app is awesome, help sellers to stay on trend of the selling tools. It will be even better if social media icons can be implemented

Symufa

This app is beautiful and very useful. Recommend!

'Kəvən™

So far so good. I'd love to see other customizable options in the future, but it seems like a great new app for us to try out.
The support was also quick and helpful, in making sure our set-up was correct.

Burubado

Incredibly easy to use, great customer service.
Too early to tell if it has an effect on sales, but it looks great.
I'd like to see a way to suppress the shopify email so the customer doesn't get both (don't want to annoy them).
I suggested the ability to disable certain collections from the recommended products and I have been assured they are looking into it.

Good Life Tea

While the email generated by receiptful is beautiful and informative, it was not clear to me that the ugly shopify email is sent out at the same time. The net effect is that the customer sees both emails. Its a Jeckel and Hyde situation.
Shopify really needs to install a suppress sending email option.
I strongly recommend that the template email should be changed to "We received your order and will be shipped promptly." The default makes it sound like your order was shipped the minute it was processed.
I tweaked the notification as a thanks for your order and we will send shipping details along shortly.

Pakeeza-Boutique

Initially, I didn't believe that receiptful can be that good but it is unbelievably superb, professional receipt with easy to manage admin interface and awesome cross-sell feature

Five stars

Regards

landsearadio

Really great app that add an extra good impression with customers. I just installed so last week so early days but so far so good.

NATURALICIOUS

Receiptful was very easy to set up. I created and customized my receipt template in under 15 minutes. I did have an issue with my logo appearing distorted. Adii not only told me what was wrong, but offered to fix it for me. His response was quick and he had me on my way in less than 30 min. Good job! I really do like the Receiptful app so far.

Live Life Gay

Pretty cool app. Although the ability to create a reciet manually would be a fantastic feature. Other than that, it does make attractive reciepts for your customers. They are also quick to respond to help if you need it. I do recommend this app.