CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

ultykhopdi.com

Its been an amazing experience using Receiptful app. Very easy to set up and the template does the job really well. All in all a wonderful app and yes thanks to Adii for his quick support.

A1 Apparel

extremely easy to set up and get working. this application is probably the best form of fraud protection an ecommerce website could possibly have.

Unique Creations

Just launched this app. It was very easy to set up and exactly what I was looking for. I had one small problem while setting up my account and had planed on fixing it the next day. However customer service contacted me before I had the chance and fixed it for me, so cool. I have been very happy with Receiptful so far.

Modern Market

AMAZING. Just started using Receiptful and I'm already in love with it. A MILLION times better way to give clients receipts. Now I can show them even more pretty products from my store and create a repeat customer instantly.

The receiptful team was so easy to work with and even made sure I had everything set up correctly on my end :)

This app is a no brainer - go get it!

happystuph

Beautiful experience all round. One's shopping experience carries through beyond checking out the cart. Every bit counts, and Receiptful makes sending and receiving receipts a pure joy. A receipt is not only a proof of purchase, but proof of a decision made, support rendered, trust given, and anticipation of receiving the goods. Highly recommended! Thank you to the Receiptful team for creating such an awesome product, and for free too! :)

Shopify SEO Experts

Great app with full customization of order emails. This is a really nice app to collect feedback from clients over time as a feedback poll can be added to each receipt. Thanks for the robust app Receiptful!

Puremeatsnax

I am not one who usually writes reviews, and normally fumble and stumble with apps, customer curtsy is high on my agenda, as is brand image, I want repeat sales! I love your app, it was so easy to set up, my receipts look much more polished and interesting, actually for so long I wanted my returning emails to match my brand, you have allowed this happen, many thanks 5 star's.

Putnams

Great app, a basic must have app for any shopify store. A****
Putnams.co.uk (Health Care Store)

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

the app is really awesome, its perfect, i recommends it for all online store owners

Just Aquarium Stuff

Great app! It does provide a great medium to continue the customer's relationship. Recently installed,will share a detailed review a few months down the line.