COD Verify & COD to Prepaid

COD / Cash On Delivery verification, COD to Prepaid conversion

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

COD Order Verification | Reduce COD RTOs with CODFIRM | Banner

Jaipur Masala Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

Using this app for OTP verification for COD orders and order updates via whatsapp. Its quite seamless and easy to set up and has helped us with reduction in RTO.

Flow & Mo

Location India

Amazing app, helped us reduce RTO by enabling COD verification. Also helped us set up COD to prepaid option using WhatsApp integration. Overall highly recommend!

Indirookh

Location India

useful app to verify and confirm genuine/fake COD orders. The app also keeps the customers updated with shipping notifications. So far performing well.

Dudeme

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Good one but not sure how to edit customise prepaid conversion widget, also unable to register to TRAI since jio page is throwing error for CIN, We have only LLPIN

July 12, 2022

Hey there,
Thank you for using CODFIRM and leaving us a review here. We understand that there is an issue with your DLT registration with Jio. Though we have no control over Jio's DLT platform, I'd be more than happy to diagnose the problem with you and get you set up on an alternative.
Please share with me your contact number over email and I reach out to you myself.
Regards,
Hriday Agarwal
Founder at CODFIRM

LuxMate

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

L'app funziona come descritto. Voto 5 stelle perché l'assistenza è ottima, dopo un breve scambio di email ci ha fissato direttamente una chiamata per risolvere un problema. Consigliata

The Light Artsy

Location India

I can vouch for this app. i am using it from last 4 months and it has benefitted me a lot. Especially COD Convert feature helps me convert COD orders into prepaid orders and reduce RTO. Also the abandoned cart recovery works great. has recovered 18% of my abandoned carts through this app. Obviously there are other apps too for mails and text but this works best when it comes to recovering via WhatsApp. Only thing i can recommend is they can maybe come up with a full fledge SMS solutions where abandoned and tracking is sent via SMS too. but overall it's best

Otovon Electronics

Location India

This app helps you know the the serious COD buyers by verifying the customers during checkout with otp. Great app and nice support from the founder Mr. Hriday.

Laric

Location India

perfect app!..... very useful....... solves all my phone number-related problems......must use app in case of COD orders

January 20, 2022

Thanks a ton for your review :)
We strive hard to make it an app you'd love. Seeing you love is only motivates us to work harder on it.
If you have anything that we could do to make your experience better, please do let us know.
Regards,
Hriday Agarwal
Founder at CODFIRM

Lemonade

Location India

We started using this app for COD Verification which is the best we've seen so far, however, it does need some improvements. We are also using the app to convert COD orders to prepaid. We recently kick started our Whatsapp Business for auto notifications which is such an important step in bettering the customer's experience. Overall it has been a good experience and Hriday has been super helpful throughout the process in actively developing features which have helped us so so much!

Molo Foods

Location India

This app has partially solved a huge gap of COD return orders across India. I think feature like cart recovery via whatsapp worked best for us. We are still in the process of using this app on quantum of orders but overall the app is worth the cost. Justifies every bit of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5