COD Order Verification

COD Order Verification

by CODfirm

COD / Cash on Delivery order verification by OTP to reduce RTO

Coccoon Personal Care

Very Helpful App. Has really helped us identify the right customers reduce our RTOs which has saved huge costs.

Captain Zack

I used this app for our brand store Captain Zack to reduce the returns from customers. It has really worked well. It has helped me reduced the return % as well.

mystory

This app is very much needed to verify genuine customers . reduced my work load , reduced my RTO .Thank you team .

AestheticNation

We've tried multiple applications for COD Order verifications but most of them have failed to do their tasks accurately. This plugin is a game changer & offers an experience similar to that of a big platform like Amazon & Flipkart. Love the quick turnaround from the team responsible who got in touch to get the plugin installed correctly. Great team, great efforts to solve the problem of the small-scale ecom ventures.

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We at CODfirm do our best to make it an app you'd love to use. Your review is such a motivation!
Can't wait to show you the features we have under development :)

ActiFiber

The founder of this app is really helpful. Will customize all your requirements and give you suggestions that really really works well. The app has reduced my RTO very well and I would love to keep using this app. If you’re on the fence thinking of using this app or not, please go ahead and use it. App itself is really good as well as the support from the team. Thanks Hriday! Appreciate your efforts.

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the appreciation. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that CODfirm is helping you reduce RTO. Also, thanks for your suggestions and inputs to improve the app. 100s of businesses using CODfirm gain when you share your valuable insights with us.
Keep the feature requests and the feedback coming :)

Fabviaana

Perfect app to verify cod orders. I used it from past three months and my delivery rate increase. Because of the app i only have to call unconfirmed customers for verification that saves lot of time. Really appreciate cod order verification team for their great work.

April 19, 2021

Your appreciation means the world to us. Increasing automation in your business and reducing RTOs is exactly what we built CODfirm for. So glad to see it working out well for your store.
Exciting new features coming soon!

Quirksmith

A simple user friendly solution for COD verification. The team has been extremely responsive to our questions and even implemented a feedback in record time! Extremely happy with the app and I hope more stores discover it.

Sepoy Beverages LLP

Works pretty efficiently and is cost friendly.
Recommended for those looking at bringing down COD fraud.

7Essencials

The app worked like charm for our store and thanks for the team for their constant support. I highly suggest this app if someone wants to decrease COD related fake orders

March 12, 2021

Hey there team,
Really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending us. We are always just a Whatsapp or an email away if you ever need anything to make the app even more useful for you.
Founder @ Codfirm

Skelott

codfirm has helped us to get legit cod customers hriday the founder is a very talented guy contributing to indian ecommerce excited to see new features. A must recommendation for all the indian shopify stores.

Previous 1