Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 12, 2019

Fantastic app and great support team. They fix my problem in their chat and check my website.

Trend Pet
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 3, 2019

It is the cheapest pr month, i like that. Would be nice if installation was smoother, since i am having a little trouble getting it to convert now.

The Pub Orb
Denmark
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 20, 2019

Awesome app/page and quick and friendly response. I highly recomend this app is over the top of the line. I will use this app again.

Mini Cozy Projector
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 19, 2019

Great app and an amazing team! I asked for some help setting up my coin and they were right there for me.
Amazing app and service.

Econik Lifestyle
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 17, 2019

Hand on, The Best App for fulfilling your global store needs. A must have app f or all the people who deal in international market

Classier
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 6, 2019

Mandy, Matt & Anh are super helpful! Definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs help with putting up a nice currency selector. Thank you!!

SpinSnack™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 6, 2019

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

SantaDolls
India
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 16, 2019

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

Tidytoysbag
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 15, 2019

contacted support to help me install coin and they did it instantly! Support was helpful and quick, thanks guys!

NobleGizmos
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 22, 2019

I Used this app, i think my costumers wil buy more with this app. and it is amazing. Where the customor goes away, Hi comes back and buy something.

HiSlim Store