Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Catqoop

Excellent app. Really easy to set up, and the only app I found which switched the prices right between currencies with zero stress.

Dogs Pleasures

Awesome customer support. I had a problem with euro currency (was my fault) and they answered really fast. Great app!

DAILY DISCOUNT DEAL

Just downloaded this app. Became aware of this app by a friend who uses it on all of his stores. Price wise, I believed it's great.

Things That Trend

App does exactly what it was supposed to. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I've asked them multiply questions and they replied within 1 business day consistently.

Polarhat

SUPER OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jewelishy

Coin is one of the more useful apps i use. Anh was very helpful in helping me set up the app as well as resolving my issues quickly.

The Really Beauty

super nice and helper, thank you Mandy for helping quicly. I appreciate it from heart lol. Idk sdsddf

TheSmartWrists™

I enjoyed. It definitely helped me gain some customers from overseas. It'd use this for other of my stores :)

Glowing Orchid Organics

I am using both the Coin currency conversion and Inifinite options from ShopPad and the customer service is fast and efficient. Matt helped move the location of the currency selector, and at the same time noticed a formatting issue with Infinite Options and fixed that for me. Great apps.

calmnight

Very good customer service ! LOVE IT
i did not know how to active the currency and they helped me. Thx a lot