Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

EasyFluff

Creat and simple app to use. Helpdesk really friendly and helping u instantly. Als you have all the currencies.

grasspartyandco

Buena aplicación. Sería genial si puediese cambiarse la moneda del checkout. La atención muy buena también.

Ultra Fashions

Godd app.helps a lot for making coversions.But diffcult to do settings.
And it require few minuts to update settings

LLJ Clothing

Very good app, used it for a while now. I 100% recommend it. Simple and very cheap aswell. Also has 30 day free trial

HURLAXE

Smooth conversion and the support was on point! Only wish I have is the checkout price to be shown using customers currency instead on store's based one..

Candypunch

Thank you Anh and all on the team, response was quick and the set up was done quickly. Wishing you a very Happy 4th July!!!

Barkd

Good app, but should have at least automatically installed the code for us, if we are going to have to pay for it.

Fabricoz

Great app. Very easy to install and use. Wish I could manually select exchange rates or atleast could add premium price for certain countries.

Try here www.fabricoz.com.au

Cheers,
Saif

Lumi Hk B2b

We have been using this app now for a while and we've been very happy with it. Compared to several other currency converters it's fairly ok priced (could always of course be cheaper but still better than most) it has worked without any problems.

What I have noticed however is that it loads a bit slowly and the base currency shows at the website first before Coing converts the target currency. That is not a big issue but this just makes me wonder if this could affect to Google PageSpeed Insights -ranking.

Sinfullywholesome Com

Coin is a good accurate currency converter, and $4.95 per month, it's good value too.

It's relatively easy to install. Although we needed to spend sometime tinkering to get it to display on the site the way we wanted it to.

You should not let this hold you back from installing it though. Anyone with a basic understanding of HTML will have no trouble, and if you do, tech support is there to help you out.

Now down the the only point that really matters: Does this app help make you money? Yes, I think it does.

Previous 1