Coin Currency Converter

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Okayama Denim

Location Japan

The customer service team at Coin has been incredibly helpful through the entire process of the integration of our app. Very quick to reply and resolve any issues. The features were great overall and the app is easy to use!

Design To Style

Great app. Easy and quick to install and they customer service was excellent. Fast responses and able to add the currency into my website menu on mobile and desktop.

Stop-Vieillissement

Really I recommend this App, Works instantly and there is a service + easy to request for theme compatibility. The support found the right place for the Money selector on desktop and on Mobile. thanks a lot

Bandido Jewelry

Only had one issue when I changed my shop's theme but it was solved in no time. Amazing client support.

NXT LVL USA

5-Star Support and Tech. Reinstalled Coin on our new theme - no hassle and solved a bug that was in my Safari 15 Beta browser that's been bugging me for a month. Huge Hugs to Annette and Mandy - have two other apps from ShopPad :)

easyBra®

They are very kind and they helped me in everything I needed. I truly recomend this app if you want to change the currency of your store

CONSTVNCY

I am very happy with the support of this application, they answer very quickly and solve the problem instantly, they have made me very happy

Dok - Art

Great customer service by Anh. App installation customized to my Shopify theme it looks perfect and it works great.

South Kent Studio

I have been using Coin for several months now and it has been working great the whole time. I sprung for the Coin Expert Install service, and A.P. did a great job integrating Coin with the Brooklyn theme. I would recommend this app.

Mashii

Coin worked well with our RTL store. Their support was super responsive which makes all the difference. Support documents were also very clear. I highly recommend this app for currency conversions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44