Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

NXT LVL USA

5-Star Support and Tech. Reinstalled Coin on our new theme - no hassle and solved a bug that was in my Safari 15 Beta browser that's been bugging me for a month. Huge Hugs to Annette and Mandy - have two other apps from ShopPad :)

easyBra®

They are very kind and they helped me in everything I needed. I truly recomend this app if you want to change the currency of your store

CONSTVNCY

I am very happy with the support of this application, they answer very quickly and solve the problem instantly, they have made me very happy

Dok - Art

Great customer service by Anh. App installation customized to my Shopify theme it looks perfect and it works great.

South Kent Studio

I have been using Coin for several months now and it has been working great the whole time. I sprung for the Coin Expert Install service, and A.P. did a great job integrating Coin with the Brooklyn theme. I would recommend this app.

Mashii

Coin worked well with our RTL store. Their support was super responsive which makes all the difference. Support documents were also very clear. I highly recommend this app for currency conversions.

The Art Gallery

Amazing app and amazing support! Special thanks to Mandy for helping me install the app on my site.

HELLO™

skvelá aplikacia a aj komunikacia zo strany coin som velmi spokojny vyriešily za mna cele nastavenia

SOHO DIAMONDS

I want to add currencies to my store to expand to different countries and I tried a few others and just weren’t working well. This app is amazing, converts correctly, and the team is amazing! I had a few issues with my coding and the team Mandy & Anh were amazing is solving my probelm for me! Very grateful!

Vari & Co.

I absolutely love this app. The currency selector is looking good and matches my website. It doesn't have any extra colourful weird design. I love its simple & Professional look ! REASONABLE PRICE ! . FAST RESPONSE CUSTOMER SERVICE ! I had helped from one of their developer-"Mandy Hom". She was really nice and helpful. She has done a great job at adding the currency selector wherever I like. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, 5 STARS !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44