Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Classier

Hand on, The Best App for fulfilling your global store needs. A must have app f or all the people who deal in international market

SpinSnack™

Mandy, Matt & Anh are super helpful! Definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs help with putting up a nice currency selector. Thank you!!

SantaDolls

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

Tidytoysbag

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

NobleGizmos

contacted support to help me install coin and they did it instantly! Support was helpful and quick, thanks guys!

HiSlim Store

I Used this app, i think my costumers wil buy more with this app. and it is amazing. Where the customor goes away, Hi comes back and buy something.

Cool Gear HQ

Great app, it works great, best bang for your buck and VERY EASY to install. Anyone whose worked on websites for more than a few days can easily copy and paste 2 lines of text into a field. Sidenote: Learn how to use googles web developer tools, if you can't handle that this isn't the type of business for you.

Expressdeal.net

I tested this app to get more conversions and it is a fantastic app( must have for dropshipping )
and working very well. I recommend to all shopify stores. I will continue to use on my coming stores too. Thanks to Coin Team....well done.

By Astoria

best currency exchange app on the market, i love it thank you so much coin currency converter you guys are legends

Exceenstores

Matt was so helpful in configuring the looks of the app on the store. It looks great on our homepage! Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38