Shopify Collabs , 165 reviews

2.4
April 18, 2023

Great app and really easy to use.
The tech team are very helpful too.
I would highly recommend using this app to help grow your business using influencers.

HotSnap
About 1 month using the app
May 3, 2023

Having issues saying i don't have permission and have to keep reinstalling.
But people are applying fine via website.
Could i please have some help with this. Thanks

Bueno Shoes
About 2 months using the app
Shopify replied May 10, 2023

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

April 24, 2023

I am not sure how well this works. I have been trying to link my IG account for a few weeks now with no success. I have reached out to support but got no reply.

Black Lava Vape
About 1 month using the app
Shopify replied April 25, 2023

Hi Black Lava Vape,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Shopify Collabs app. My name is Brett and I'll be assisting you today. We'd like to make sure you're getting the support you need, so I'll be following up via email to see if we can help get your Instagram connected!

Brett | Shopify Support Specialist

June 6, 2023

I was really excited to install this app, being an influencer myself in the UK. I also have a start up business, and really wanted to work with other influencers.
The integration was easy, the option to feature this option on your website however looks very unprofessional, so I will probably remove it.
The WORST though is, that you can't join the Collab community until you have $10K sales! I mean, really? Where is the support for start-up or small businesses? Is this what Shopify wants to identify themselves, being a supporter of well established businesses? Very very poor!

Sorbetdreams
About 24 hours using the app
Shopify replied June 8, 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

September 20, 2023

Gating the entry to collab network with minimum sales criteria of 10K USD (It is equivalent to 800,000 INR) for India based business is pretty steep. This should be revisited for Non-US business

Kallos Jewellery
India
10 minutes using the app
Shopify replied September 26, 2023

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns with the Collabs Network requirements, this is the newest addition to the Collabs app and currently only available to the USA, Canada, and UK. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and share some more information with you.

March 29, 2023

Do not use this App if you have Markets in use with redirects based on location.

The app would be 5 star review if not for the fact that affiliate links don't redirect based on Market.

If you have .co.uk, .com and .eu domains everyone who visits your store via an affiliate link will be sent to your primary domain, meaning if you have your website localised it's totally useless.

Major design flaw unfortunately, spending weeks localising your website to end having to unlocalise it to use this app is a grim experience.

Twisted Beast
8 days using the app
Shopify replied March 31, 2023

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with using the Collabs app. We also want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you're reporting. I'll be sending an email out to open the lines of communication, and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

May 1, 2023

The app is really buggy, it continually says I don't have permission to use my account and makes me install it over again.

NARY
About 2 months using the app
Shopify replied May 3, 2023

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

August 21, 2023

This is the worst app I have come across. Nothing is clear what needs to be done and how to work with it.

High Dreams
22 minutes using the app
Shopify replied August 24, 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify

May 18, 2023

So Shopify! What is your suggestion for a new business that wants to grow and work with collars that doesn't meet the "$10K in sales in the last 12 months." This is a barrier for new shops!
Thank you!
Denise

Bisou Bisou Skin
2 months using the app
Shopify replied May 23, 2023

Hi There,

Jason here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. This is a great question and I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication to share more information about all of the other features Collabs offers to help you work with creators.

June 16, 2023

I cannot invite any creator, as my .csv file isn't recognised... Also, where can we join your customer support ?!

Berteil
France
2 days using the app
Shopify replied June 16, 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Ashley | Shopify