Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
Edited November 15, 2022

I installed this app and at first loved it... I emailed a couple of times to try to get assistance with a feature and never heard back. A few days later, the app BROKE my store. Every item in my store was showing "out of stock". I had to reach out to my tech guy for emergency services (250.00) and the issue was this apps code. It even had links to other stores in it. He deleted it and repaired my store. When he deleted it, he left "broke my store" as the comment for why we were deleting. Still no answer to my other emails, but what do you know I received a pretty fast response to this. I explained everything and they asked me to INSTALL IT AGAIN so they can see what is going wrong and fix their code. No thanks.

Ashley Lozano Jewelry
Time spent using app: 12 days
SetuBridge replied October 19, 2022

Hello Ashley Lozano,

We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience.

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every appointment. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you.

Please contact the support team at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com so that one of our representatives can discuss your concerns in more detail.

Thanks & Regards,
SetuBridge Team

October 13, 2022

App stopped functioning. Incredibly sluggish reply by the developer. I said the app is down to look into it ASAP, they replied three days later asking for permission to access my site. They said they would look into the matter but I can see they only logged in once from Ahmedabad, India after which they didn't bother logging in again nor updating me. I'm paying monthly for an app that doesn't function so had to delete it - such a shame.

Ça Va London
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SetuBridge replied October 19, 2022

Hello Ça Va London,

We understand your disappointment and agree that this is not acceptable.

It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately.

If you give us a chance, we intend to make this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Yours sincerely,
SetuBridge Support Team

February 15, 2022

This is too complicated to use, a waste of money. Uninstalling after just 30 minutes of getting the app. It's unfortunate they don't do a free trial.

Sew Yours
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 11, 2022

Do not get this app. I downloaded it for a day and it did not work, no support. uninstalled it after the first day and the developer still charged me for it and wouldn't issue a refund.

Breakingprs Coffee
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Edited April 12, 2022

Great app, however it keeps crashing. The team asked us to delete and reinstall but every time we do that we need to do the customisation again.

Kaya Kollective