Coming Soon Configuration
Configure your upcoming catalog with inquiry widget to collect user's data & sell more. Pre-launcher coming soon.
Manage customer's data
No details get missed. All the contact details are stored at the backend, all in one place! (Also, Mailchimp Integration available!)
Announce for Upcoming products
Advertise and engage customers even before the launch of the product with a Coming Soon button.
About Coming Soon Products Marketing
The Coming Soon Products Shopify app aims to help store owners to advertise & generate positive interest to sell upcoming products.
The app allows the admin to add an upcoming label button for upcoming products on the listing page. Click on the Coming Soon button takes the customer to the product detail page. And lets the customer enter an email address & press the “Notify Me” button to get notified when the product is available for purchase.
- Easy to configure the app
- Add custom text for the “Notify Me” button
- Keep customers data at a single place in the backend
- Ready email template content to notify customers
- Notify users if the product is available
- Get complete analytical data information
Why Merchant should use Coming Soon Product App Features
- Retaining customers is easy
- Increase the recall value of your store
- Get all details of the customer through email
- Admin can notify customer individually
- Adding a product is easy in the coming soon section
- Admin can add a group or a specific product
- Auto subscribe option to Customer for Newsletter
Who can use Coming soon
The extension has no barrier in terms of any specific industry. It is relevant to any service & product-based eCommerce store.
How the app helps to grow your store
- Pre-order of your product
- You can create buzz around an upcoming product
- Admin can hide product price
- Create relevant customer inquiry data of all or a specific product
- Save customer information directly to the Mailchimp database
Upcoming App Feature
- Estimated product release date
- Schedule for auto-remove widget
- Pre-order for upcoming products
For the ultimate user experience, we recommend using the latest version one of the following Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
We help you to manage app compatibility within the current theme following all Shopify standards. For specific extra customization requirements on the estimated delivery date, an additional charge will be considered.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 1-day free trial
Add coming soon widget on all/specific products
Widget customization e.g. widget title, button text
Send notify email from backend
GDPR consent checkbox and dynamic message
Dashboard for all analytics history
Mailchimp accounts integration
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I am happy to have the ability to add the coming soon button to my website. Because the items sell fast this allows customers to read the details before they are released to purchase. The app is failry easy to use. Some things I found could be more clear in the instructions of how to use. But that may also have been me new to shopify, trying to figure things out. The support is available and willing to answer questions though. The email to alert customers comes from the app creators email, so I'm unsure if customers would open it, or if it would go to junk mail. but I'm over all happy with the app, and would suggest it.
After the intial 24 hour free trial you do not have access to the app, unless you pay for it. As I liked the app, and was very straight forward to use, I paid the subscription fee, which are great low fees to suit brands on a tighter budget, but I did not get access. When I contacted them, the said it was shopify causing the technical issue. I have never been able to access the app from my phone either, I have to go on my lap top. I was told they could not help me with this and to speak to shopify. While they were responsive about refunds, 24 hours later, I still have had zero updates about the technical issue over access. Otherwise, it would have been a useful app, the only downside is that email notifications sent to customers comes from their email address, so customers may not be aware the email is from you and or view it as spam.
Pleased to use the product; just the right one we needed for the launch. Good support by the staff as and when needed. Keep up the momentum.