Coming Soon Products Launcher

Upcoming product marketing | Generate leads | Notify me

From $7.99/month

cliobargellini

This app it's fantastic.
Special the support team and also the developer team that help me with strange request. I am really happy that I have installed this application.

Breakingprs Coffee

Do not get this app. I downloaded it for a day and it did not work, no support. uninstalled it after the first day and the developer still charged me for it and wouldn't issue a refund.

Deeprio

Very great service from the support! they helped me and they have done whatever I asked. I recommend this app!!

Baby Center Fashion

They defiantly deserve 5 starts for the quick support they provide, rarely to find such after sale support and the app looks very helpful to show the products that still not stocked

Love Cherish

I found this app so useful and the support was top notch, they were available immediately to address any queries I had and helped me sort out incoming stock. It was stress free and so beneficial

Fresh Air

The customer service has been so fantastic on this since we puchased it. I could not say enough about the help we have gotten and the response - would absolutely recommend

LTL PPL

My 5 stars go specifically toward the service provided for this product, the team is exceptional and so helpful! Nothing was a burden to help with and they fixed a request I made within 24 hours. The app itself is also great, I had specific requests that it didn’t initially provide but the service team assisted with that. The only fault is that the email customers receive is not that great and I wanted to be able to customise this but they are in the process of creating this for the app and I look forward to seeing what they create!

BeautyGypsyRecommends

Love the app, it fulfills all the purpose for E-commerce website, especially when you have coming soon products frequently. The support team for the app is amazing they are so professional and prompt, one could always depend on their support team when encounters any issue.

Littl Swim

I was looking for an app like this to create hype for my products that are launching soon (new swim designs), and I am so excited about it!! The team set the entire thing up, and it works really really well. They have been SO helpful anytime I need to make changes. Super quick too. Easy customisation. Highly highly highly recommend! So glad I downloaded.

Kaya Kollective

I used this app to add a "coming soon" label instead of the price for products we haven't received yet. It gives the customers something to look forward to!

Previous 1 3 4