Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

Coming Soon Product‑ Notify me

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 3, 2023

The app support was extremely active and the app worked wonders for my store. Thank you so much for developing such an amazing app.

GYMCAMEL
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited November 15, 2022

I installed this app and at first loved it... I emailed a couple of times to try to get assistance with a feature and never heard back. A few days later, the app BROKE my store. Every item in my store was showing "out of stock". I had to reach out to my tech guy for emergency services (250.00) and the issue was this apps code. It even had links to other stores in it. He deleted it and repaired my store. When he deleted it, he left "broke my store" as the comment for why we were deleting. Still no answer to my other emails, but what do you know I received a pretty fast response to this. I explained everything and they asked me to INSTALL IT AGAIN so they can see what is going wrong and fix their code. No thanks.

Ashley Lozano Jewelry
Time spent using app: 12 days
SetuBridge replied October 19, 2022

Hello Ashley Lozano,

We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience.

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every appointment. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you.

Please contact the support team at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com so that one of our representatives can discuss your concerns in more detail.

Thanks & Regards,
SetuBridge Team

October 13, 2022

App stopped functioning. Incredibly sluggish reply by the developer. I said the app is down to look into it ASAP, they replied three days later asking for permission to access my site. They said they would look into the matter but I can see they only logged in once from Ahmedabad, India after which they didn't bother logging in again nor updating me. I'm paying monthly for an app that doesn't function so had to delete it - such a shame.

Ça Va London
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SetuBridge replied October 19, 2022

Hello Ça Va London,

We understand your disappointment and agree that this is not acceptable.

It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately.

If you give us a chance, we intend to make this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Yours sincerely,
SetuBridge Support Team

September 14, 2022

Works great and very helpful customer service. There was a feature I wanted the app to do that hasn't officially been launched but the customer service team was able to do that specifically for my store which was great! Highly recommend!

misobunnycafe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SetuBridge replied September 15, 2022

Hi there,

This is Dipen from the Coming Soon Product- Notify me App Support Team. It was a pleasure to receive this review from you. We thank you for your time and effort.

We value your opinion greatly. Our service will always be improved to ensure the highest quality.

Please feel free to contact us any time through our live chat or by email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com if you require assistance.

Regards,
Dipen
Coming Soon Product- Notify me Support Team

September 2, 2022

Super friendly and very quick assistance. Directly at the beginning 2 times requested and it was implemented without any problems.

Countrysidecolours
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
SetuBridge replied September 2, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. If you need us anytime, we are here for you.

August 18, 2022

Excellent service and fast response. Got all my requests taken care of! Strongly recommend this app for the Notify Me feature.

ItalianHarvest
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2022

I found this app very useful and the support staff was very attentive and provided fast service when I needed extra help!

Revolution Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 20, 2022

Needed to create a coming soon feature without having to install an entirely new theme. I managed to do that easily with this app, but had trouble hiding the prices for the products labelled coming soon. Dropped them a message on WhatsApp and they got back to me within the hour, I just gave them app access and they fixed it quickly without me having to do anything other than accepting the request for access. Am delighted with the great service, and relieved that the site works fine too!

drunkenbears
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
June 16, 2022

We have a few upcoming products that are not yet available for sale and this app meets our needs quite well. The support team is also quick to react.

LBV
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
May 28, 2022

I wasn’t sure about this app when I first downloaded as it didn’t initially provide me with the layout/ design I wanted, however I received a curtesy email from the team to check if there was any help I needed with the app, I advised mon how I would like the coming soon information displayed on the main and product page and they changed everything to my exact requirements. The team were extremely helpful and ensured all my needs were met. I had spent weeks trying to find an app or expert to add coming soon details to my website, and the team did exactly this within an hour!! Thanks!!!

Vintage Blossom
Time spent using app: 6 months
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thanks for providing us with detailed feedback about our app:)

We’re glad that you loved our app. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!