4.3
January 16, 2024

A user-friendly app that effortlessly integrates with my store. When I encountered a minor bug, a quick message to their PIC on WhatsApp resulted in a resolution within a few hours. I highly recommend this app for its reliability, ease of use, and outstanding support. Five stars!

Stoned & Co Group
Malaysia
11 days using the app
SetuBridge replied January 29, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you find it user-friendly and that it seamlessly integrates with your store.

We're glad we could swiftly address the minor bug you encountered, and your kind words about our outstanding support mean a lot to us. We appreciate your recommendation and the fantastic 5-star rating!

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 3, 2024

This app works great! It's really easy to use and has all the features I need to stay organized and on top of things. The customer service is also super nice, quick and helps with personalised issued.

Mama Muun
Germany
4 days using the app
SetuBridge replied January 29, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our app is meeting your needs and making it easier for you to stay organized! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that you find our features useful and easy to use.

We're also grateful for your kind words about our customer service team. Providing personalized assistance is important to us, and we're glad we could help resolve any issues you encountered quickly.

Thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your positive experience with others. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

January 27, 2024

Perfect service via Whatsapp! Would recommend this app 100%

Stanny.club
Belgium
3 months using the app
SetuBridge replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a perfect experience with our app and service via WhatsApp. Your recommendation means the world to us! If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

November 2, 2023

Great app to manage coming soon for product launches and will allow you to turn on / off ETA arrival of products. Much more ability to customise the view for customers and the support team is very helpful to make sure the app works for your needs.
Would highly recommend

Clever Gear
5 days using the app
SetuBridge replied November 25, 2023

Delighted to hear you're finding the app useful for your product launches! We're thrilled that the customization options and support team have met your expectations. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

January 2, 2024

I must commend the impeccable customer service I received while setting up this app. The assistance was truly impressive and faultless. The rapid response time was exceptional and made the entire process seamless. I highly recommend this app, not just for its functionality but also for the outstanding customer support experience it provides.

Motorcycle Performance Store
About 13 hours using the app
SetuBridge replied January 4, 2024

Hello ,Motorcycle Performance Store

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service. Providing excellent support is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted that we could assist you seamlessly.

If you have any more feedback or need further assistance down the road, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your recommendation!

Best regards,
SetuBridge team

October 30, 2023

I like the idea of having the Coming Soon banners on my products and the count down timer, but two times in a row, when the count down timer got to zero, my product never went live! I ended up having to make a duplicate listing so that I could sell my items. The first time was when I was offering a convention exclusive item. When I'm done submitting this review, I'm deleting the app.

My Little Demon
9 months using the app
Edited October 30, 2023

quite reactive customer service, with direct feedback on the issue and identifying the right solution to make it work properly. BUT Huge problem with an instable app. I lost suddenly during a campaign all the subsribers to coming soon products. so impossible to notify them once my products were available (that's a bit the purpose of this app). So i uninstalled it.

silkythelabel
France
3 months using the app
SetuBridge replied October 5, 2023

Your recommendation means the world to us. It's customers like you who inspire us to continue delivering the best possible solutions. If you ever need any assistance or have further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

December 11, 2023

Support was very attentive.

GIRLS FIGHT CLUB
Japan
17 days using the app
SetuBridge replied December 12, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star rating! We're delighted to hear that our support was attentive and met your expectations. Your feedback encourages us to continually provide top-notch service. If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

January 29, 2024

nice app and great support team

Human Haus Malaysia
Malaysia
About 7 hours using the app
SetuBridge replied February 10, 2024

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you found our app to be nice and that you had a great experience with our support team.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We're always here to help!

October 16, 2023

Quick response and they fixed our problem perfectly!!

MIM
Spain
About 1 month using the app
SetuBridge replied November 25, 2023

Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and it's fantastic to know that we could meet your expectations. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!