Constant Contact

Constant Contact

by Constant Contact

The Smarter Choice in Online Marketing

Fleeceworks

I wanted this ap to help integrate mu email from Shopify to Constant Contact. I sent two emails asking for assistance, as it was not transferring. No reply to either. I reloaded today. it said once the link was complete it would upload the date to CC. That was hrs ago. No transfer. I sen another email. I am not sure the App really works. I can tell you the any type of customer service is non existent I only put on star so I could share our experience. We are looking for a different APP

GirlsNight.com

Constant Contact has never done a thing for me or my business. First, I was sucked into their commercial which insinuated tons of contacts will come to you, with no effort. Automatically! Then you call and find out its $300 per month, if that even works. So then I sign up for their assistance plan instead for like $50 a month and someone with less knowledge than I have would call me periodically. That was a joke. I cancelled that but they kept billing me! Then I ended up with their most basic plan and it's $20 per month with ME still doing all the work. So it's a total rip off! The name is misleading. There is NO constant contact unless you're sending out emails yourself which you can find in most any FREE apps doing the same thing! They had a great sales force selling on b.s. and then any support for actually really doing anything we pay for is non existent after that...oh, unless you want to pay $300. The value is NEVER there for what you are paying. Not ever! Again, the $300 plan is probably just as much of a rip off. Don't be fooled. It's all their own marketing that sucks people in, not any marketing they are doing for you. And the entire app and company is mostly smoke and mirrors. They really should be looked into for false advertising. At the very least, it's one of the typical funded marketing companies that appear to offer you something when in fact take your money and never provide the value for your money. Basically, a scam and a rip off. Spread the word.

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Nuight mare they won't let you out of your subscription I am trying to work with paypal to get this cancelled

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. A member of our support has been attempting to reach you to make this right.

DWCTEK

I tried use this App for BFCM. It was game over before I even got started because during the free-trial, this App limited my use per-month. I didn't even get the chance to really check out this App without it virtually stiff arming me with auto-responding upsell to upgrade to the next version. GAME OVER! App trashed!

May 30, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our trial is intended to let you try out our automated email features, however it does limit how many emails you can send out before upgrading to a paid plan.