Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Bubbles & Reign Soaps

As a small business owner trying to break into the wholesale side of business, it is great to have a contact form with pre-made templates that will allow businesses to contact me. Quick and easy!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

Can we ask for any reason that keeps you from rating us 5 stars? We want to make sure that we're delivering the best to you. Otherwise, we're happy to understand that it was an intuitive rating.

All the best!

Creative Technology Inc

great app I would recommend this to amnyone looking for a contact form application that is easy to use

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Rimfire Coffee Company

This is the easiest contact form builder I have found. Very easy to understand, setup, and implement. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even further benefits.

Heroes Rebound Studios

So far so good, works as advertised. I was able to pick a nice clean option for my minimalist themed store, and so these streamlined features do the trick!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

The Engraving Place

Does exactly what its supposed to do, great app. The free plan is a great way to start as we grow our business.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

lucil.de

Einfach anzuwenden und keine Codierung notwendig! ;-) Für alle, die es einfach und schnell haben wollen, sehr zu empfehlen! :-)

April 18, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche dir das Beste!

iSpotBuy

Form is really good. But free edition does not show the customer submissions. It was disappointing. It should have allowed in free version too maybe with restrictions.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for your review.
In Free plan, all customer's submissions will be sent to your Shopify contact email. So you can still receive email notification and read submission right in your inbox.
If you don't find any submission, please contact our support team at support.qikify.com or read this instruction: https://support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/contactform-submission
Best regards.

Luv2Fitbuddy

I used this app to help me get more enquiries. it was very clean and customisable to fit my business purpose

April 16, 2020

Therapeutic Tapes + Bandages

Awesome app! Thank you! It works great for what we are looking for.

It's very customizable too, and really easy to use!

April 13, 2020

My Star Maps

Looks good. I have just started using it, but I think I will keep going. I like that it allows for forms with pictures.

April 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.