qikify Contact Form Builder

qikify Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 2, 2020

I used this app to add a survey to my website! It really was what I was looking for. It is easy to use!

melabooworkoutss
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
qikify replied September 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

September 1, 2020

cool app it's free and has so much sweet options, nice, really boosts my store thank you, can't wait to explore more

ybmpro
Croatia
Time spent using app: 29 days
qikify replied September 4, 2020

August 29, 2020

Simple and straight forward aplication. Great to gather better customer data, without requiring complex setup wich is a plus. The free plan is also a plus if you just require simple aditions to your contact page.

Aperture Research
Time spent using app: 26 days
qikify replied September 1, 2020

August 26, 2020

This App works great it does what I need it to do. Free plan is a perfect fit, I am new to shopify and it makes life very easy.

GoofyTz
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
qikify replied August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.

Edited August 21, 2020

I used this up so far it is good. it has a lot of option on customizing your form. it even has a pictures with the forms.

Fnote Loza
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied August 25, 2020

August 20, 2020

very good one , need to improve a bit, but its user friendly.....
pricing is high as per the product

PRINGE LEATHER
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
qikify replied August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.

August 20, 2020

nice app! it helped me create a form for a website im working on! lets hope it works longer.. iwll update review

The Vintage Audio Shop
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
qikify replied August 21, 2020

August 20, 2020

Good app, easy to use,, all option avaiable good support everthing included in this app, no need to worry

Ceasefire Online Shop
India
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.

August 19, 2020

I tried some differents apps, but I didn't find one I really liked until I found this. Best app for contact forms!!! <3

Maldo illustration
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 minutes

August 19, 2020

easy to use! highly recommend, no need to worry about hidden agendas. Easy to navigate and no worries when it comes to UI interface. Great Clean Designs.

Inspr Exchange