Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Allix Medical

I used this app to help me create a basic form contact page and it did the job and it was great looking

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

TechNeckMassager

What a great app! I love being able to add the opportunity for customers to contact me! I would recommend.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Chelles Creations 53

I used this app to help with my contact information so I do not have to show my phone number or email address. It was a very easy setup and love the quick tutorial.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Later Gaiter

This is an excellent product and superior to other contact forms I tried using for sure! It was super simple to set up and works flawlessly "out of the box"!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Shape Babe

Super App. Es ist großartig, Kunden zu ermöglichen, nett und einfach mit dem Geschäft in Kontakt zu treten!

May 4, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

CSI Tactical

Excelent app for the form management! It's great, simple and fancy, you'll love it and the free options are georgeus!

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Gruenario

Good app for get a better Conversion in your Online Shop powered by Shopify. Im happy to get this app.

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even further benefits.

Cheers!

majolietenue

This app is awesome. it allows you to fully customize the contact form. the proposed emotional design is effective. I think I would recommend this app around me.

April 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience. If it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too.

PapaMama.sg

Still trying out... good that there is a free option to trial out. appreciate it. thank you very much

April 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

InCircle101

I used this app when first starting out on e-commerce and it was very simple easy to use and effective.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well.