Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

envioshop.mx

Excellente aplicación la recomiendo para pedir datos de facturación, obtener respuesta de los clientes sobre lo que les gusto y sobre lo que no.

June 22, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Skin Science Store

Great for feedback, to use as information gathering tool on website for better customer experience. Could have better range of colours.

June 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store. We will continue our app to fit your needs so stay tune.

NewAge Timepiece

i used this app and it helped me build a contact page. thank you for making it so easy for me to do this.

June 21, 2020

CleanseCycle™

I used this app, and it works really well for a free plan. I really couldn't ask for a better, cheaper app.

June 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Optimax

Great app! Very useful and easy to manage. The tools come handy and you can do many with the app for free.

June 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience but if it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too!

Sassa Bjorg

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

June 17, 2020

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer

Very easy to setup and works perfect. Nice templates. It would be nice if you could use links in field names, e.g. in the privacy checkbox. How can I activate Custom Fields as a required field?

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

Since this is a review channel, so about the questions you concern, can you please send it to our support system via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. Our support team will help you out instantly.

bubuexpress

i used this app. this is a beautiful look and beautiful popup massage. i really like this app. thank you.

June 16, 2020

MinimalHouse

Spettacolare. Veramente bella. Fa quello che deve fare in modo perfetto senza nessun tipo di errore. La consiglio vivamente

June 15, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

Wunderkids

Great! I started using it and it is exactly what I was looking for. And the free version is also very helpful.

June 14, 2020