Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

BARBAS 1935

Really surprised of the free option. If sales go up, for sure i'll upgrade my app to give a better experience...

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad seeing our Contact Form serves you well. Hope it'll bring further beneficial results to your store.

Cheers!

Quicc.cool

Easy to install. Only tried the free version so far. Seems good. Now I just need to fill 25 characters to submit my review here ;)

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.

Platinum Leather Emporium

It looks like iI picked a winner, quick interface and very easy to use , good job guys wes @ https://platinumleatheremporium.com/

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review!
I'm glad this app is a win-win for us all.
Cheers.

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Professional looking and collects info out of hours which is cool, allows me to screen time wasters and genuine customers.

December 26, 2019

Wow, it seems like Free Contact Form has assisted you reall well! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback on it ;)

The One Four One

Five Star App! So quick and easy to set up, and makes it so much easier and more accessible for your customer to contact you for support. Love all the customizations on the free version.

November 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to know that you're satisfied with our app, and if you have time please check the basic plan with more features - you have a 7-day free trial!

Bouji Lingerie

advertised as free forever. after 2or so weeks of use, am now being asked to upgrade to a paid subscription. false advertising.

November 4, 2019

Hi, Contact Form still supports free plan, and you can use your previous form normally. Our app only requires upgrading if you want to move to paid plan with premium features.

If you have any problems, please contact us via support.qikify.com and we'll reply to you within 24 hours.

Regards.

ElenaGianniniDesigner

I used this app on my site. It is Fantastic! I really love it. It helps me a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. You are fantastic too :)

iGOshopping Colombia

I like it. it is much easier for the customers to contact us. The layout is also awsome. I recommend this app.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring you even more benefits.

Cheers!

Dusty Blend

Very easy to set up considering I am not very computer literate, works really well for what I need. Not over complicated at all.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much. Our job is to make complicated things easier for you.

Brastek

Um app simples más muito útil e que cumpre com o prometido. não tive dificuldade em implanta-lo e combinou bem com meu tema.