Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

SPLENTIFUL

Easy to handle and customize-able. Recommended for each newbie and oldie, who is looking for a stylish contact form and who loves to make things simple.

July 14, 2020

CANVAS BEAUTY BRAND

amazing app! its one of the best ones out there. Out of all the apps, this one takes the take for being one of the best.

July 12, 2020

FitVYBE

I love this app. I like that it allows you to remove their water mark. It also helps you set up a pop up or bubble form of a contact page. I wish the free version also allowed you to create a Contact Us Form.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store . We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Branca Studio

I had some problems adding a contact form until I found this one. Very easy to use and customise. Best contact form app I've found!!! :D

STR8HEAT

I've use this app for 2 months and my sale have gone up 500% and ROI tripled, thanks, beautiful app i swear i completely love it, at first i wasn't able to gain rust from my customer but the slick design of this app was perfect. amaZing

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

facemasks-scot

Quick to set up and easy to use. We used it as a pop up survey form for our customers so we could gather improvements they wanted for our website

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

AUNOIR

We add this app so we can use customer form on multiple pages and it work great. It is also possible to translate on transalation app

Del Alma Publications

Very sleek design. Quick and easy. I like its versatility and convenience. Highly recommend. Look no further.

July 3, 2020

boderobox

Great app that has really helped me with growing sales on my online store. it gives me freedom and flexibility to build what I want

June 28, 2020

L'orient boutique

Excellent employee, very comfortable with work, helping to communicate with customers
Really recommend working with this app

June 28, 2020