Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Lights On

It works really good, easy to use and ready to go in minutes. You have a good amount of customization settings. Recommended!

May 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

The Peel.

This app helped me creating a customer support tab on my website! Great app! I do recommend using this app!

May 12, 2020

Vex Inc. | Latex Clothing

The best looking contact page app for the price! FREE!
Make it easy for each customer to ask a quick question without having to search around.

May 11, 2020

Allix Medical

I used this app to help me create a basic form contact page and it did the job and it was great looking

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

TechNeckMassager

What a great app! I love being able to add the opportunity for customers to contact me! I would recommend.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Chelles Creations 53

I used this app to help with my contact information so I do not have to show my phone number or email address. It was a very easy setup and love the quick tutorial.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Later Gaiter

This is an excellent product and superior to other contact forms I tried using for sure! It was super simple to set up and works flawlessly "out of the box"!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Shape Babe

Super App. Es ist großartig, Kunden zu ermöglichen, nett und einfach mit dem Geschäft in Kontakt zu treten!

May 4, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

CSI Tactical

Excelent app for the form management! It's great, simple and fancy, you'll love it and the free options are georgeus!

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.