Easy Contact Form Builder

Contact form, Pre order form, Form builder, Custom field form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

revolverfinancial

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love! Excellent App! Highly recommend. Exactly what we were looking for and it fits our site perfectly.

September 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

SEANCE TEK

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's really helpful for a beginner. I really enjoy it. Thanks for this app I can be able to create a demo form for myself.

September 8, 2020

uptrxnd

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Very user-friendly app. It helped the store to reach out to customers who need support. Definitely will recommend it.

Busterandliv

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Its fantastic, I was going to add a contact me page but this works so much better! Love it and highly recommend it.

melabooworkoutss

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used this app to add a survey to my website! It really was what I was looking for. It is easy to use!

ybmpro

Location Croatia

cool app it's free and has so much sweet options, nice, really boosts my store thank you, can't wait to explore more

Aperture Research

Simple and straight forward aplication. Great to gather better customer data, without requiring complex setup wich is a plus. The free plan is also a plus if you just require simple aditions to your contact page.

September 1, 2020

GoofyTz

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This App works great it does what I need it to do. Free plan is a perfect fit, I am new to shopify and it makes life very easy.

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Fnote Loza

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this up so far it is good. it has a lot of option on customizing your form. it even has a pictures with the forms.

August 25, 2020

PRINGE LEATHER

Time spent using app 19 minutes

very good one , need to improve a bit, but its user friendly.....
pricing is high as per the product

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.