Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

SSF

I use this app to help me run my online store. Very helpful! It helps make my site look much more legit while also helping increase my conversion rates!I definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

Crushy Paws

really happy with the app, nice and easy to use compared to others. def use this if you are not tech savy

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience but if it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too!

seal.se

Great, I like it! Just like it because its free and simple and easy to use. Now I like to se it live on my webpage!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

motoraficion

gran aplicación

May 28, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

MyCatToy

For me as a beginner easy to use, intuitive, clear.
Works very quickly, looks good and does its job.

Top work

May 26, 2020

SinaXpress

Great app. Very easy to use and it's also free. Have tested other but this one I will keep.........

May 25, 2020

TheStencilsmith

This App is super easy to use, clean and simple. We are using it for a "contact us" form. It does everything we need! Excellent!

May 25, 2020

Bare Terre

GREAT APP so far, just downloaded it. Once I use it more i will give you another honest opinion!! :)

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

icshirts

This was one of the easiest apps to install and configure. Great interface and professional looking. Love it! I will greatly recommend it.

May 20, 2020

Frreshjags

Best apps in Shopify are from Qikify. I would strongly recommend qikify for all your add on needs , which the shopify site not able to provide.

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our apps help you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits with our apps and services. So stay tune!