4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and robust security. It allows for the creation of various forms with custom fields and is highly customizable to meet specific needs. It's favored by beginners and small businesses for its ease of use and quick setup. The support team is praised for their swift and effective responses. The app also offers a free version with basic features and a free trial. It's seen as a time-saving tool that enhances the professional appearance of websites.

February 14, 2021

Nic other merchants decide whether to use this app other merchants decide whether to use this app other merchants decide whether to use this app.

penadia
India
qikify replied February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com in case you need any other assistance with Contact Form app.

August 18, 2020

Perfect app for my business. I am using it to add sellers to my store. The whole process if simplified.

Chilgozey
United Arab Emirates
qikify replied August 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

September 18, 2023

EASY BREEZY

La Poêlée
About 1 hour using the app
qikify replied September 24, 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

April 16, 2020

I used this app to help me get more enquiries. it was very clean and customisable to fit my business purpose

Luv2Fitbuddy
qikify replied April 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

December 28, 2020

Very great app. Highly recomended! It fill my needs very well. easy to setup and easy to use. I love it

Hometechsweden
Sweden
qikify replied December 29, 2020

February 19, 2023

We haven't launched yet but I think this will be incredibly beneficial for us to reach customer wants

Sara-N-Mike Creations
qikify replied February 21, 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

July 26, 2020

The app works so well, would recommend for a business owner to have this app on their website. It is amazing for beginners

BEAUTYWHOLESALE
qikify replied July 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

April 21, 2021

I liked it because it was really easy to use and it looked good on my business homepage. recommend 100%

Life Simplifyd
qikify replied April 23, 2021

April 28, 2020

This app is awesome. it allows you to fully customize the contact form. the proposed emotional design is effective. I think I would recommend this app around me.

majolietenue
France
qikify replied April 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience. If it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too.

April 24, 2020

So far so good, works as advertised. I was able to pick a nice clean option for my minimalist themed store, and so these streamlined features do the trick!

Heroes Rebound Studios
3 months using the app
qikify replied April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.