Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Wunderkids

Great! I started using it and it is exactly what I was looking for. And the free version is also very helpful.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

DecoGraphics.es

Great app +100! This app is so helpfull with the free plan is all i can ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire Me World

Seems decent for what I need it for, I'm still playing about with it but it appears to serve the required purpose,

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Viso Designs

Great App, really works well with my shopify store. Looked at others and glad to have found one that works so well

Spy Story

Many thanks! Very handy app! Easy to set up! Have a free plan! Thank you so much for your work! ))))

June 7, 2020

Atelier Loden

Great app and great support, we highly recommend them!
Even on the free plan, they helped me on specific design requests and helped me update my code :)

June 4, 2020

Robert Bursnoll

I used to help for our contact form. Great form with good aesthetics! We recommend using this form and it's free to use.

June 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience but if it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too!

Saint Retro

I used this to make a simple returns form. Very easy to customise and great free option for when you're just starting out!

June 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

Okoko Design

Delivers perfectly! Very simple to edit and customize. Useful features and input options allow you to get the exact information you need.

June 2, 2020

SSF

I use this app to help me run my online store. Very helpful! It helps make my site look much more legit while also helping increase my conversion rates!I definitely recommend.

May 31, 2020