Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Earth Art

Great app! Needed a contact form with reCAPTCHA, and it does exactly what I need, and even free. I needed some help with the integration of the form on my contact page, and it was done perfectly!

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Soapply

Be warned that this app may publish live edits to your theme without authorization as they did with mine. I had given them access to assist since the form wasn't working on my theme with specific instructions on where to make the edits (ie a "test" page that wasn't live) - they did not follow that but rather made changes on our live contact page!

NewYorkerdøre.dk

We have used this app for multiple websites, we just installed it on a new site that went live today, it didn't work and we couldn't figure out why, wrote to customer service and had an amazingly fast response time and everything was fixed within minutes, not it runs smoothly. Can definitely recommend!

October 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so grateful!

BGL Jewelry

This is the worst app I ever used. For months, I didn't receive emails from customers. This app did not work at all. I just deleted it and got a new Contact Us Form app. Don't download this app.

Nutrientcc

Works fine for the first form, but once you have multiple on your page they all send to one email even though you specified a different email.

as an example i need 2 forms for my website, one for contact us and another one for purchase request. I have 2 different emails, one for the contact and another for the purchase request, but even though i have specifically input different emails they both still send to the same one. please fix.

August 27, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us! Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

TheSuperTrimmer

Useless App since when you replay directly to the customer, the mail does not send it to the customer, it sends it to "hulkapps bla bla". There are many other better solutions.

miveda

MiVeda decided to use the Contact Us App because it worked well and was the right price (you do not get a better deal than free).
You can test the app if you want by going to our website (www.miveda.com) and entering your details. BTW, there are some great products we supply – all Made in Australia, Certified Natural and Organic, and the right price. So... if you have any questions then use the contact form.

July 27, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Outskirt Streetwear

HulkApps are just a sleek, awesome, and most importantly cost friendly app developer! They have so many great apps this one doesn't disappoint! Awesome and timely customer support! This by far the best contact us app you need! Simple, sleek, and works just great! (: Keep it up team!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was actually met in your interaction with our business.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Ring Shop

Works a treat so far and really does make a lot easier when building a contact form. Thanks guys!!!!

July 23, 2020

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Green Bee

Exceptional service from this team - they couldn’t do enough to assist - highly recommended. Thank you team.

July 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22