Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Dive Light Shop

Great product, a vast improvement on the standard contact page in Shopify which is very basic. Also fantastic service. It didn't load on my theme using the standard installation, so I logged a ticket (they have a facility to do this from within the app) and within an hour they had looked at it and resolved it. Very pleased to be using this now. The reporting on it is great as well, something I didn't think I wanted but it so handy now I have it.

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Contact Us app! We love the reporting feature and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Gold Star Laces

Super quick response and very helpful -- resolved the issue promptly and efficiently. Thanks so much!

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing you!

Kurli'Q Hair

The lovely staff at Hulk apps were very helpful and quick to action any request I had asked of them, greatly appreciate the speedy response, and they were able to fix my issues in a quick timeframe. Thank you! :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else!

Cheers!

Red Iguana LLC

Attention: they changed my website code to promote their other app. I had huge banner that crashed my product page! be careful!

Three Chins Brewing

Exactly what i was after. So easy to use which i wasn't expecting and quite customizable too. Great work all

January 19, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Unique Living Newcastle

The best customer service, support staff Heena Rajput even amended my shopify page so it worked! Extremely happy, would recommend her app and service to anyone that needs a contact us captcha form. It works really well

November 30, 2020

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app on my Contact Us page to receive messages right through the site and I am so happy with how it turned out, and it is super easy to embed on a page!! HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

Earth Art

Great app! Needed a contact form with reCAPTCHA, and it does exactly what I need, and even free. I needed some help with the integration of the form on my contact page, and it was done perfectly!

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Soapply

Be warned that this app may publish live edits to your theme without authorization as they did with mine. I had given them access to assist since the form wasn't working on my theme with specific instructions on where to make the edits (ie a "test" page that wasn't live) - they did not follow that but rather made changes on our live contact page!

NewYorkerdøre.dk

We have used this app for multiple websites, we just installed it on a new site that went live today, it didn't work and we couldn't figure out why, wrote to customer service and had an amazingly fast response time and everything was fixed within minutes, not it runs smoothly. Can definitely recommend!

October 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so grateful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23