Contact Us Form with Captcha

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

This app is working great, I appreciate the fast and effective customer service I received from Nisha.

ANKER Kassensysteme

Great App. Great usability. And Super fast first level support! Can recommend. I just had a quick error, that the form wasn't displayed and the support was able to give me direct and fast (less than one minute) reply with instructions + video. And that worked pretty well!

Sweet Sticks

they have amazing support! They really helped me when i had a problem and we have changed from klaviyo

StayPumpd

Great customer service, all my issued have been completed within 1 hour after being stuck for hours trying to solve it myself, great team 10/10 service.

OmekaLeostore

had a minor issue with my code when generating for my store
after contacting customer care i received very helpful and immediate attention service when needed thank you for the app thumbs up

Woopbox

Génial service client au top et vous répond rapidement et efficacement merci encore. Je vous recommande cette application

RAUF

Amazing, had a bit of a minor issue, and jumped onto the chat, spoke to Arthur who was phenomenal, and did even more than i needed, very quick service too! Thank you so much !!

Dawn Organics

Really took care of most of the spam emails I was getting. I was receiving way to many prior to installing this app

November 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

supermatco

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! and they helped me out I really love the app I'm sure it will help a lot of other sore

October 25, 2021

Redlight_therapymd

I found such great support from KHUSHBU. The support guy guided me very easily and with a quick response. Thank you support team!

October 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26