Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

Byemuck

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! My contact form wasnt embedding and they helped me out

September 6, 2021

Allpro band

I had a issue trying to upload my contact us page and was sorted in less then an hour! incredible service, can't fault them.

September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Beauty by Luxx

Great and extremely fast customer service! They solved my issue in a matter of hours, incredible! Thank you!!

August 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your support!

Green Acre Homestead

Simple and flawless. Add to that I had issues upon installation and contacted the developer. They had it fixed within an hour! Amazing customer and tech support!

August 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

RAWBEING

This app worked perfectly for us and did exactly what we needed. I have to say the customer service was superb, they helped me every step of the way as I wanted something a little different. Really responsive. I highly recommend .

August 2, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Rusty Barrel

This app does exactly what we need - a user-friendly contact us form.
Furthermore, the developers were extremely helpful in modifying their code so that I could keep the font the same as the other pages on my site. Highly recommended. Thank you.

July 28, 2021

Have a beautiful day!

Pawsome.Coffee

I use this app for a contact form on my shopify site It works great. I had a set up problem of my own making but support sorted it almost immediately. Awesome customer service. Highly recommended app!
5 stars

July 26, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

LAOUDIS FOODS

This is an excellent free Shopify app and the support is more than excellent! We use it in order to add a Captcha to our contact form to stop spam incoming messages. It is working two weeks now. Also they remove the standard contact form (html code) without any charge too. Highly recommended! Btw, nobody ask us to review that app...

May 27, 2021

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Rokka & Rolla

I updated my theme and the embedded Contact Us Form was not working for me. I reached out to support for help on a Friday afternoon and once I submitted the ticket - I was contacted by Heena instantly! She reviewed the problems I was currently facing and resolved the issue within less than an hour. Talk about prompt customer service! Loving the free plan! Been using it for almost a year now Many many thanks~~~

May 5, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Pure Bengals

Great customer service and support. They respond very quickly to your questions and they solve your issues extremely fast as well. In my particular case, they solved it within the same day. Great work guys.

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24