4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable contact form feature. Many commend its easy setup, reliable performance, and compatibility with Google Analytics 4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. It's free and favored by new businesses, with a helpful guide for easy setup. The developers are also willing to modify the code to maintain website consistency.

December 28, 2023

ty

Server Depot US
Over 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 3, 2024

Hi there! It looks like your review might be incomplete, but we appreciate the 5-star rating you've given us. If there's any specific feedback you'd like to share about the Hulk Contact Us Form, we'd love to hear it. Kindly reach out at your convenience, since every piece of feedback contributes to our continuous improvement. Thanks!

- HulkApps Team

January 21, 2024

Need help setting it up

Mi Amor'e
Philippines
33 minutes using the app
February 12, 2024

I've been using the app for quite a while. I noticed I wasn't getting the notifications when I upgraded to Shopify 2.0 so I contacted Hulks customer service via chat and they resolved the issue for me, and in a very timely fashion. I highly recommend their Contact Us Form app.

gentle jaw
December 13, 2023

Wir vergeben 5 Sterne für den erstklassigen Service von Manoj. Wir empfehlen die App und auch den Service ungehindert weiter.

Place-X Shop
Germany
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 15, 2023

Vielen Dank für Ihre hervorragende Bewertung! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Ihnen unser Service, insbesondere Manoj, so gut gefallen hat. Es ist immer schön zu hören, dass unsere Kunden zufrieden sind. Ihre Unterstützung und Empfehlung bedeuten uns sehr viel und wir werden weiterhin unser Bestes tun, um erstklassigen Service zu bieten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Das HulkApps Team

July 14, 2023

I just re-enabled this form for my website. I needed clarification as to how to set it up. Support was immediately available and helped answer my questions quickly.

Soap A GoGo
Over 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We strive to ensure that our team provides the best support possible and we are thrilled to know that you were able to get the help you needed. If there is anything else we can do to help you, please feel free to reach out again. Thank you for choosing Contact Us app!

March 16, 2023

This is a must-have app for any Shopify website. Easily add a contact form for your customers to communicate with you.

CHICKSHRED
7 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for your positive review of our Contact Us app! We are pleased to know that our app has made it easy for customers to communicate with you quickly and easily. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and look forward to continuing to provide a great experience for you. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it truly.

June 16, 2023

Very helpful rep using the Live Chat! We needed to add some GA4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes to the Form.

FloorEXP
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear that our customer experience team was able to help you add the GA4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes to the form. We strive to provide our customers with the best customer service experience on the market and it sounds like we were able to help you out! Thanks again for your kind words, we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.

March 13, 2023

my experience with this app was simple and easy, you had a good guide system which was very helpful. thankyou

Indoorcomforts
20 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. Our goal was to create an app that was easy to use and provided useful guidance so it's great to hear that we achieved that with your experience. Thanks again for your feedback!

November 30, 2023

bien

light-deco
Morocco
30 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with Hulk Contact Us Form. Your feedback means a lot to us. If there's anything specific you like or something you think we could improve on, we'd love to hear more from you.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps Team

April 21, 2019

Really easy to use and effective app! Have been using for 6+ months, Love the customisation - would recommend to others!

Detect-Ed
Almost 5 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your support :)