Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by Hulk Code, Inc.

Take Less Than 2 Minutes to Get In Touch With Your Customers

HAIR AND BEAUTY CANADA

This is the best FORMS app we have tried so far in over three years. It is easy to use and simple for customers to contact us. It looks clean and neat and it is FREE! I would strongly recommend this app.

Cossitas

great app, easy to use and install , great work. thanks.

Autumnhomeforever

This app is easy to use. Working good and design is good.

5a Price Less Shop

This free app is helpful to my Ecom. Thank you very much.

Veradekshop

Simple to set up and you get all the queries sent to you. The best part is editing the fields and the way the form works.

Goodygobags

Very simple to use AND useful! Recommend for all. And this app was a gateway app to HulkApps (free) Form Builder, so just go ahead and mosey that way after you're finished here...

Southern Pillow Talk

Super simple to use, no branding and absolutely free. Thank you so much! I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Lightheartgear

Horrible - yes, it's easy to use, but the email comes to me from Hulk apps, not my customer not contact from my website.

Swamp Kicks

Simplicity is the name of the game, we want to communicate with our customers and we want our customers to communicate with us. That's why we use HulkApps, Simple Contact Us form on SwampKicks.com. We can collect the data we need, quickly answer any consumer questions and build our email list, so we can engage with the customer again in the future. It's inexpensive, quick to install and is a great tool for our store. Give it a try, no messy setups and you will enjoy the value of this app in your store and across all your social media campaigns.

Bambolina Co

Love this app!!! Super easy to customize and it works well too; couldn't find a better contact us app than this one.

Previous 1 3