Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Flat Lens Sunglasses

A very easy contact form to setup. Super straightforward and does what it's supposed to do. Thanks guys!

July 3, 2019

We are super happy that you like our app and what it does. If you run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Standhout

Fantastic. Works as it should. Easy to set up and to use. Free and simple, this is definitely the best option for contact us pages.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your appreciation, we hope you enjoy using our apps!

First Blush Co.

thank you this was too easy. I got it how I wanted it to look. Now let's see if it stays put. A problem I had with a previous app

June 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if you need any help. Our Support team is always available to answer any questions or resolve any technical issues.

Thank you.

The Trendy Experience

Yes I love it highly recommend! The absolute best app there is that you dont have to pay for ! Good luck and thanks for making it free!

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review. I'm sure you'll fall in love with our Form Builder app's features. Be sure to try it sometime!

522VarietyShop

I like the app, I had no issues using it. It was easy and it is free. Meets the basic needs of my store. Thanks

June 27, 2019

You're welcome :) Hope you keep using our apps in your store.

ADesign4

Hulk apps - Simple Contact Us Form does what is said. Simple and looks great, easy setup, free.
Thank you!

June 24, 2019

That's exactly what makes this app worth having in all Shopify stores.

Alastoys

Super fácil de utilizar y rápido. Es una herramienta que hay que tener sí o sí. Además es totalmente gratuita con lo que hace que te decantes por ella.

June 21, 2019

Thank you so much. It is users like you that make it possible for us to keep our apps free forever.

friendlysupplier

Useful and easy application. All you have to do is to click next and change some options. Saves time.

Argillashop.com

Davvero facile ed intuitiva. Poche funzioni ma essenziali. Totalmente gratis...cosa vuoi di più dalla vita?

GOTZY

hi guys , i loved using this app
took me about 10 muinets to complete my form
....................

June 5, 2019

Thank you for using our app to build an effortless contact form.