T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 13, 2023

Service au client au top ! Très grande réactivité et explications complètes pour vous aider de façon simple et efficace.

Pure Design
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited January 30, 2023

It was really great. the chat support is fantastic. They were helpful to me and knew the problems i faced. Especially Lina was a great help to guide me through the process of finding out my sections to translate effectively :)

Wundermittel24.com
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 11, 2023

Since we use the application in our online store, we can reach more people with our content and our products. We are currently translating our website in 3 languages (English, Spanish and French). In addition, the support team always gives us a hand when we have questions and their answers are immediate.
Regards,
Karen

ANY DI Munich
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 11, 2023

They have an increbible support team that is capable to do the personalizations that you need. Thank you!!

Vairok.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 10, 2023

We have used other translation apps in the past but we settled on T LAB as it's very easy to use and easy to find all the elements you want to translate. Customer service is very fast in responding and also solving any issue you might have. Totally recommend and a big high five to Lina for all her help!

MATCA NATURALS
Romania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 9, 2023

Great app and very fast support. Had trouble finding a section that required translation and issue was replied to and sorted within literally minutes - thanks guys!

Nature Provides
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 5, 2023

The app has some of the amazing features. The best that I like is the custom translation which helps to translation basically any text on the store irrelevant of whether it is inside the theme section or coming from a third party app.
The customer support is great. I wanted to have the language switcher installed in the header of my store. The team from this app achieved the results exactly as I wished.

Therefore overall very happy with the app and highly recommend it.

Living Multicultural
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 3, 2023

Great app with great customer support! Had the help of Dimitar. The response was quick and the matter solved in less than a day including communication.

ABL Sports
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 3, 2023

Great service and fast solutions, Dimitri helped me greatly and explained everything I needed to know.

Micelare
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
December 27, 2022

Quick and helpful customer service. The possibility for individual customization and translation makes this tool extremely helpful.

Medcan University