Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Bodycross

Very good application for translation.
There was a problem with the switcher, the technical service responded and fixed the problem quickly.
I recommend !

Genius Foods

Es muy útil y fácil para traducir tu tienda y el equipo de soporte es muy atento si tienes problemas en el camino.

budwingstore

Ótimo app de tradução. Fácil de usar e com o suporte ao cliente muito bom.
Great translation app. Easy to use and with very good customer support.

wildholics

user friendly and easy to use, quick response for technical issue even it is due to shopify itself, highly recommand!

Crown Hour

I used this app over a year, and everything is fine so far, but this app suddenly not work today for all collections & products translation, anyone have this issue today? Received the feedback from this app developer with a hour, thank you for your quick response, and hopefully Shopify will follow up this issue ASAP. Thank you.

September 28, 2021

Hi Michelle,

Please note that a regression was introduced by Shopify overnight which broke the surfacing of the translations for all four-letter locale languages like zh-tw for example. We have been in touch with the Shopify devs and they have promised to provide a fix for this asap.

We will let you know when this is done. Also, our app has been updated to notify all users of this problem.

CureNat

Perfect and very helpful if you need help :) thank you very much for you work, I recommended this app

TheClayCure Co.

Aárd

I used this to translate my website from Eng - Swedish. Worked really well. Whenever I had a problem or didn't understand something I emailed the creator who gave me super quick and good help! five stars

bonjourbébé

I really appreciated all the personal help I have received at all times and I would recommend this app 100%. There is a lot we can do with it and it goes well.

Jaemsa

amazing plugin with amazing support, replied instantly and resolved my request in minutes. I highly recommend it, thank you very much!