Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Nelumbo

Such a great app with an amazing customer service. Anytime I needed assistance, the support team was more than happy to help me solve my issues quickly. I highly recommend!!

Espace Meuble

Easy to use and does exactly what is suppose to do. Needed help to fix a bug at checkout and they fixed it for me. Would be nice to be able to jump from first page to last when looking for something.

Nolita Bio

I used this app to help me translate my website. It is really useful. I also needed help and contacted the customer service that was really excelent and solved imediatly the problem.

URATECH SWISS

User friendly and very useful to make the translation in different languages. I recommend it strongly!

AGRICOLA TAFUNI

Fantastica e completa! L'app si presenta bene e per essere gratuita ha un sacco di funzionalità interessanti. Consiglio!

Clocks&Art

The best Translation App so far! The customer support is excellent: for front- and backend informationen. Also the"hands on" support was great!

Veneera

We had some problems to publish the languages but the support team was quick to help and even send us a tutorial video.

Etna

Incredible customer service!! Had some questions and Max not only got back so speedily but also provided easy-to-understand explanation, including a quick recorded video on how to change some settings. Really impressed! The app itself also works great. You have a limited amount of "credits" to Al translate within the app for free, but even if you're out of credit you could just manually edit translation from Google, DeepL etc. Recommended!

PINYON BRAND

Love the app for our Shopify store translation. The app is easy to navigate, the support is very quick to help if you have any questions. Highly recommending Translation App for those looking to translate their website/store.

Olga Trigo Art

Excellent customer service. They are kind, respond quickly, effectively, and help with anything required. Thank you, Max for all your help.