T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Racines boréales

So far, this app's been great. Simple to use, allows us to use our own translations, very clear. Thank you!

Flair Marketing Olfactif Inc.

Customer service has been amazing with any issue I've come across. Max was very helpful with the operating system of T Lab. I wasn't aware on the app when you go to Theme Section you can type in the search bar the wording to make the necessary changes to make the translation possible. Thank you T Lab.

EL HAMUN

Location Germany

Veeeeeery eeeeeeeeasy to use and veeeeeeeery helpful support Thank you very much. There was a problem with translation switcher and i could solve it with the support team in few minutes

calserafi

Location Spain

This app is very easy to use, good UX and also very helpful customer support :D They answer very quickly.

SUPPEAL

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Outstanding customer service and great, easy to use app. App works great and is easy to understand.

Lallama On Fire

Location Spain

Estoy encantado con esta aplicación. La llevo utilizando desde que empecé con Shopify y me facilita mucho la vida a la hora de hacer traducciones manuales. Además el servicio de atención al cliente es magnífico. Tuve un problema con la traducción de unos filtros especiales en mi tema de Shopify y Max lo solucionó de una manera rápida y muy profesional, sin que yo tuviera que hacer nada... La recomiendo 100%!!!

Iberian Style

Location Spain

Muy buena app. Cuesta acceder a según que partes de la página. Aunque una atención al cliente de 10. Fueron muy rápidos y la ayuda muy útil.

ERGA

I used couple of translation apps in the past and Translation Lab is simply the best, by far ! The team is also very helpful if we have any issue. I strongly recommend them. Thanks to Max, Lina and Milen.

Yolk

Location Greece

I found this app very useful and easy to use. Also, it provides good language switcher options. I recommend this app.

offsquareofficial

Location Netherlands

Works great for me, all the small words it translate automatically , with large pieces of text I use a translate app to help me out