Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BrazenEmblazon

Time spent using app About 2 months

I actually feel like real people work at Contrado and they want to help and do a great job. They respond via email and check products for problems before sending them. Wow, what a great concept quality control before it gets to me or my customers! Yes. The only thing I would like to be different is any easier bulk designing process, the unique descriptor process, and more clothing with natural fiber options cotton, muslin, silk. Would also love to have an AOP womens shirt with a collar in a natural fabric (Or as an option).

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot. A member of our team will also get back to you very soon in regard to the few elements you mentioned. We also have lots of natural fiber options (silk georgette scarves, sarongs, Silk Satin slip dresses, cotton tshirts and more like vegan leather or real leather pochettes and bags, and more :) )

Zena & Rose

I use the Contrado app for syncing my homeware designs to my shop on Shopify. I ordered a lot of lampshades and they came really fast. The digital print quality was great in terms of colour and definition. Each one was packed carefully which is great for my customers.

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and for mentioning our printing and packing quality. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need.

Pleasure is Coming

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was so delighted to discover Contrado POD for our studio's face masks project. The quality of the fabric is great, the colors don't fade after numerous hand wash. I like that the company constantly iterates based on customers' feedback - recently they adjusted the face-masks with longer and more comfortable straps. Overall, they company is a pleasure to work with and they are willing to solve any problems you might have. Kudos to the team for they speedy shipping!

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review. We are glad that we are managing to make sure Pleasure is Coming :) your way through the products we make for you and your customers. Have a lovely start of the week.

Sean Martorana

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Contrado has great quality products, fantastic customer service and are constantly finding better ways to make and help creators sell their product. Their new integrations with Shopify really helps make sales seamless while offering customers options to choose exactly what they want.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Mimoi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Contrado app is easy to use. I use their website to create the products, click "sync" and boom, there it is on my shopify website! Their print service is fast as all heck and they ship to the US quickly and at a low cost. I ran into trouble when a couple products "disappeared" from my shopify page and I couldn't get them to return. Their staff actually reached out to me to offer help. Deepa is so patient and worked with me to figure out what went wrong. She knows all, I swear.
Here's the fix: take it off your Contrado site and MAKE A NEW LISTING with the same information. Easy peasy!! I've ordered maybe 50 items from them thus far and every single one has been exactly the high quality they advertise and I expected. I had color trouble once, and recommend that you use designs with a higher contrast than you think you need since they show up differently on fabric than on a computer screen. They also offer automated payments so when a customer places an order, they pay you, and the order and payment for the item goes straight to Contrado so you can relax knowing everything in production, shipping, and payment is entirely taken care of. TL;DR the Contrado app is worth the download, their products are great, and their customer service is 10/10.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for this glowing feedback and for the additional advice. Deepa and the whole team are there to help whenever you need. Have a lovely week.

M-EGVA

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

J'avais trouvé Contrado avant qu'ils ne soient sur Shopify, j'avais trouvé leurs produits très interessants. Je leurs avais envoyé un mail pour savoir s'ils allaient intégrer la plateforme?. quelques mois après, à ma surprise j'ai vu qu'ils étaient là... depuis j'utile avec plaisir leur APP, leurs produits sont magiques, impressions parfaites, emballages TOP, livraisons rapide! service clientèle très réactif. Merci à Deepa pour son suivi client toujours parfait et chaleureux.

January 17, 2022

Merci pour votre retour qui résume très bien le service que nous souhaitons offrir à nos utilisateurs et clients. Cela nous a pris quelques mois mais nous y sommes arrivés, et d'autres améliorations sont en cours aussi ! N'hésitez pas à revenir vers nous, nous sommes à votre disposition si besoin. Excellente semaine à vous.

Paris California

Time spent using app Over 1 year

High quality products, fast shipping, and easy integration. I have been nothing but pleased with this POD company out of the many I've used!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for this feedback which sums us up really well in a few words. Thank you! Have a lovely week ahead.

Future Is Retro

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This company is simply amazing!! A client recently ordered a bathrobe on the 22nd of December late in the afternoon and the client had their item, in Switzerland, before lunchtime on the 24th of December!!!! Less than a day and a half from order to delivery!!! This is almost some type of time travelling wizardry!!! How is this even possible? The product quality is absolutely exquisite, and I have only had one complaint about any products, which was more about the images not being centred on an artwork, and they replaced the artwork free of charge and issued it within 24 hours! This company produces products that come with 10-year guarantees in relation to its handbags and 3 years on some of its other work. This company is for people who want to produce their own clothing line, who want a premium product for prices that make sense. If you have style and original designs, this is the company for you. If you just want slogans to be printed on cheap products then look elsewhere. Anyone who complains about price is trying to produce cheap products that are of no value and will be thrown away in weeks.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled by your feedback. This is exactly the message we would love our current, former and future customers to see. Thank you again. Dot not hesitate to reach out if there is any need, or even to tell us how things are going with your business.

CB Studio

Not only is the product beautifully produced but the customer support is fantastic. Although it is rare that we have any issues, when we have, everyone has been wonderful and extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot. Ps we are working on more features which we hope you will love in the new year :). Have a great week and very soon an amazing Christmas.

CSF Creative Designs

I would like to say a huge thank you to all the Contrado support team who I have found to be extremely helpful when I have needed help when I have had issues. They are professional, polite and very knowledgeable and they seem to go that extra mile. Thank you Contrado

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this glowing review. Deepa has also seen it and it just made the beginning of her week :). We are all very happy to work with you and hope to continue doing so as long as you'll have us. Keep reaching out whenever you need.