Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Kendalle Bennett

I used this app to print some of my images onto various fabrics and the drop shipping has made my business more productive and operationally efficient. I highly recommend Contrado for drop shippers. They have beautiful fabrics and do a great job quality checking their work before shipping.

August 2, 2021

Thank you Kendalle for this beautiful summary of our work. We love working with you and hope to get the chance to continue for as long as you'll have us. Have a wonderful week ahead.

ezduzitbyelliott.com

Contrado has been a 'GIFT" from "HEAVEN" 4me..They have a Fashion 4ward "CURATED" Collection of "Patterns" that a designer like myself who once had do "ALL" of the work to bring a "LINE" 2 market..now i can concentrate on what i "LOVE" most ..."DESIGNING" : )!..Contrado is A "CREATIVE" Company..yet they realize the importance of building a personal relationship with the needs of thier "ARTIST"..i had 2 test this relationship..when my website encountered some problems..when the executive that i dealt with heard of my problems..Like 'WONDER WOMAN" she steped "N"..and saved the day : )..iAM sooOOoo GR8Ful 4 Contrado!..i am been waiting my entire designing journey 2 find a company like "Contrado"..Keep up the SuperFantasticGreat job "U" "R" doing : )..elliott

June 8, 2021

"Thank you" so much Elliott - you literally summed up what we are looking to achieve. I am so glad.

I loved this part in your feedback especially "now i can concentrate on what i "LOVE" most ..."DESIGNING" : )"

Thanks :) There will always be more to do but we are on it every day and will keep working at it. We are there to bring your creations to life in the forms of hand-made products and we hope to be for as long as you'll have us. Have an amazing week.

Belle Orchidée

I wasn't interested in doing print on demand before Contrado. They provide the quality and attention to detail that I couldn't find elsewhere. I have found customer service very helpful as an independent designer and the website is user-friendly so I'm not wasting a lot of time on tech. Definitely a cut above!

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting us with your designs, and with manufacturing your "Belle Orchidée" store products. The customer service team is delighted as well (I just showed them your feedback). All the best with your store, keep getting in touch if you need anything. Have a beautiful weekend.

Ahoi-Werk

I'm truly amazed about this app! I was looking for Print-On-Demand products that are special and I found them on Contrado. The range of products is huge and I started with a few samples and I was blown away by the quality! The app is very well structured, maybe it needs a bit time for total newbies to handle it, but I don't have any problems with it. Great work, and the support is awesome, Deepa is superfriendly and very quick in answering any questions that you might have. I can't recommend Contrado enough - as you can see I'm totally excited! :)

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for, indeed, your excited (and exciting to read) review! This is such amazing feedback and if you think we can improve anything please do reach out to Deepa. She will report and we will prioritise where possible. All the best with your store, we are adding new hand-made products almost weekly so you will hopefully enjoy the range of products even more soon :)

Penelope and Parker

You have to order these products, the photos just do not do them any justice! I have ordered quite a few items from contrado and their leather goods and the quality have been second to none. They clearly pay attention to detail and their customer support is on fire!! If you need anything they respond at lightning speed.
Order anything to experience the quality. 100% recommended.

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your comments specifically regarding our leather products. It is heartwarming to read. Our customer service team has already read your review and are over the moon. Thank you for mentioning them. Have an amazing week and thanks again.

DN Creative Inc

I guess you could say I expect the best when it comes to customer service. When it comes to my company I expect the same from myself and employees. While choosing companies to apply my designs to I have been extremely selective. Yes some offer a great variety of items while some offer a few. The ones that I select must meet a couple of standards, excellent quality of product, excellent application of my designs and superior customer service. We all know without a customer there is no point to a business. I selected Contrado because they meet these three requirements hands down. I have been impressed from day one even before my company became a customer of theirs. They were supportive and quick to respond. They provide amazing detail and go above and beyond with anticipation of needs. Recently I have had a couple of issues and I have had the pleasure of working with Deepa to resolve them. I say 'working with' because her investment in my company is just exactly what I need to be successful and it’s also what helps Contrado be successful in the end. Deepa and the Contrado Team - you really excel in Customer Service, quality of products and quality of application. Keep up the amazing work. You make my job as a business owner and designer enjoyable every day. Always a joy doing business with you. Warmest Regards, Dale Mowry
CEO DN Creative Inc

May 21, 2021

Hi Dale, we cannot thank you enough for such a glowing feedback. I am not sure what to say. Simply Thank You. I forwarded to Deepa who is thrilled, she is indeed working really hard and providing amazing support and constantly thinks about improving (and fixing) anything that comes her way. I won't forget your comments about our products (well your Artwork really), this is also heartwarming to read. Have an amazing weekend ahead. We are there for you as you know :). Kind regards. The whole team at Contrado

Blue Daisy Emporium

I had a connection problem after an update and they fixed it. Works amazing. Best products to design out of all the apps and love the auto publish feature. The technical team is magnificent!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. It means a lot. I will forward to the team, they will be delighted. I hope you have an amazing weekend, don't hesitate to get back it you need anything.

THE ROYAL CYBER DOLLS

★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Thanks Deepa for your great support ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★
★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Perfect help ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★ ★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Heart & Soul ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for such a creative review. I will forward to Deepa. She will be delighted. Thank you and all the best with your store🖤

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Excellent costumer service, always helping. I've had a few problems only, but every one of them has been fixed fast. Def gonna keep working with this guys!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for these few words. We aim to be there every step of the way as much as we can. I hope everythign is running smoothly though if there is anything, do get in touch at shopify@contrado.com. Thank you again and have a lovely start of the week.

prithve

I couldn't be happier, especially being an artist, finding a one stop shop for Print On Demand products !

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and noticing that we love being a platform for Artists who wish to see their Art come to another life onto our hand-made products. Thank you so much :)