Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

V. H. Hess

This app keeps going into a log in loop, and neither my iPhone nor iPad (in Safari and Firefox on both devices) will allow me to create any products without an error about third-party cookies. I don’t have a desktop. Issue happens Even after enabling cross-site tracking in Safari and Firefox settings.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. The team has emailed you and will attempt to call you very soon. I see many other dropship partners are ok as I write and I have tried with my own account, I am not facing this issue so we really need to speak to you to get to the bottom of it (we are thinking it might possibly be the iphone/ipad model or the software version but let's first Chat together as soon as you are available). We can and will solve this for you. Also, the team is available to help you almost 24/7 either via Chat or by email shopify@contrado.com so do not hesitate to reach out.

PIXIBU

Time spent using app About 2 hours

You're kidding with those prices, right? No way I could sell those and make a profit. I know it doesn't cost you that much to make those. Come on.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. A member of our team has reached out to you to understand which products you have in mind:

If you take our all-over-print tshirts for example they are great value, fully printed over the whole surface, offering various natural and classic fabrics, patterns, personalised labels (including personalised care label!) and several designs choices which fit many of our dropshippers' requirements and more. All our products are also made ethically and sustainably by our own company: we do not subcontract and we look after our teams carefully, not to mention we have built our company from the ground up as a family business for the past 20 years, and we have been lucky enough to grow and bring employment to so many talented artisans. Our goal is to really focus on the best quality - and if there is anything to improve, we are always happy to listen and work with our dropshippers towards a solution. We reach out to many but if there is ever anything you are not happy with, be it prices like in your case, do reach out to us directly, we are there for you! If we can do anything, we will try. Did I mention that unlike some other manufacturers we can handle returns on your behalf too?

Lastly, we do also have luxury products: sourced and produced from the best quality fabrics, leather and components, the same ones used by very well known high fashion companies. We bring to you the excellency that the best brands in the world up until now were keeping to themselves. We hand-make all these products (all the way to hand-painting some of our leather keyrings, for which there is a customer base) with your designs, which you then offer your customers as truly exceptional items. Did you check our leather "Denbigh" Duffle Bag, or the "GOLBORNE" Bucket Bag or even the "FARADAY" circle bag? Do.

We have all ranges of products and prices, and we would love to work with you, so do get back to our team at your earliest convenience and we can hopefully start a positive conversation, and work together.