Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Complete Office Chairs

Good tool, great magnifier and very easy to install. Did just the right job for what we wanted. Thanks Guys :)

discountjewelrywarehouse.com

Great app, really easy to install and thoroughly useful. Overall very happy with the experience. Would reccomend.

wondermom store

Easy to install and works fine. Recommended especially for Brooklyn users. They have another app for full page zoom too which I contemplated a few seconds on, but went ahead with this one anyway as our store www.wondermom.co.in is in fashion category. People want to zoom in to see the fabrics closely.

WELLVY

it's a good app, it helps me to get more customers and to increase my sales, I recommend it to everyone

Irish Railway Models

We deployed this app so customers could get a good view of the detail on our products. It worked out of the box, absolutely perfect - would recommend!

The Golden Galleon

Just perfect, exactly what we wanted. I think that it just makes the site look so much professional. People also love it. The question is do they love it on mobile? Not so many, so I keep it off there. I also think that some options are a bit weird and the default is the best design you can have it on. Anyway, great app and amazing support.

10 Second Racing

Took us under 40 seconds to determine that it was the best app to implement product image zoom features. The meticulous variations they allow you customize through the app are second to none. Great job too Frank and his team. Will be checking out their other apps!

How Romantic

Working well

Nu Haiku Clothing

Great app. It helps me see tiny print on designs better. I really could not ask for more that what it provides.

Gold Standard Paint and Hardware

This app should be installed into every theme. It works fantastic and the price is just right. It helped install the perfect image zoom for my products.

Paulina followed up with me to make sure things were right. I appreciated that.

Great job guys!