Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

C & D Gifts Native American Art

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Like this app. Super easy to install and use! Highly recommended! We sell fine art and this tool gives our customers more confidence to buy online!

Open Circle Specialties

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't launched yet but this app seems very impressive. I wanted somehting like this to enhance my products and show their wonderful detail.

Hunter K9 Gear

Time spent using app 1 day

This App was highly recommended and WOW we were all impressed! This was so easy to use and right away all of our product images were effected. Each image now can be seen with the magnifier zoom or we did also enable the click the image to enlarge feature (may not be called that) but it worked! Now customer can see our new line of bow ties and bandanas at full view and not some tiny 600 x 300 pixel size...Great customer service too!

Shackled Love

I like it. Really needed a zoom magnifier for my customers. I think no shop is complete without it. Much appreciation!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful tool.

R&SV Open Sesame

This is cool Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till Man

Location New Zealand

Really easy to setup and works great. This is a simple way to get a high quality image magnifier for your product pages.

Everything Elephants

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.

Sienna's Spanish Baby

Time spent using app Over 2 years

great app, works really well, just what i needed for my store.......................................

Energy Peace Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very nice app, I am still figuring it out. Makes my photos appear beautiful and love that the magnifier can e square or round. AMAZING support from their customer service also which to me, is VERY important.

GotItHere.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

App is just flawless, provides a real, professional look to your images and improves site usability both on desktop and more importantly mobile browsers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.